Alphonse Elric ~ Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt realize till somebody pointed out the time to me but it is 1:30am so ill just post a couple of pictures with the completed costume.
ill have to add all of the build photos when i awaken some time.

**please note**
this entire costume was started and completed within 6 WEEKS.
from purchase of materials to the final touch of paint.

72128_368929069868375_178433190_n.jpg

29813_487077741332686_161230676_n.jpg

407646_423787754341424_1054464252_n.jpg

Great looking armor Frosty. This is one of my favorite animes, don't you just love back ground people possing in you pics. Can't wait to see and read the build process.

Looks Awesome. You did a great job! I really want to see the build process, maybe you can give me pointers on my al build.

cheers guys. it was great fun building and then wearing this suit. i never even saw myself wearing the entire thing completed till half way through the first day xD

Unaki- yea i was looking through the cheek slits. after gluing in frosted lenses and the led's with black tape over the back to block the light from my eyes i couldnt see a whole lot.
turned out pretty good though as i was generally looking at about chest height =P

and yes i WILL get around to posting the build photos, i just really havent had any time just yet xD

i really need to put up those build photo's. give everybody an idea of how i did it. though i did pretty much just use the pepfiles as they were.

Agreed, doing a play by play of your build will help generate interest in your project, and prove more informative for people looking to recreate al's armor.
Also intermittent posting of the photos will help extend the life of your thread and ensure that more people see it. You did some phenominal work, especially for a 6 week build.
I notice some scaling issues with the suit (chest is too big, thighs are too short, head is too big) is that inherent in the pep files themselves or did you make a scaling decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back