Clone Trooper Phase 2 Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSD

I Started this build about 4 months ago.. I custom made these pep files for foam only.. I will post pics of my progression .. Let me know what you think.

l.jpg

l.jpg

I think I will need to redo the chest.. Seems a little small.. But I was running out of time so I just ran with it. Here is the chest and back with abs..

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

I made all the files and had a ton of rescaling to before I got most of them right.

So here are the rest of the pics and some of the final ones..

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

And here are some of my phase 2 helmets I made...

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Some pics of me partly done with armor and painted helmet... I was cutting it really close to Halloween..

l.jpg

l.jpg

Now some of the finished work with the wife and son..

l.jpg

l.jpg

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 717
And here are some of the pics of the peps I made for my armor.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

pm me if you are interested in these files..

Very nice - what did you use to seal the foam to apply the paint & what kind of paint did you use?

Ya.. I just used rondo... The rondo and that made it look seamless. But before you add rondo make sure you cover it in either acrylic mod podge or elmers glue.. The rondo will not stick to just the foam. I used the mod pudge can spray.. Then u used dublicolor filler primer then paint.

Ya.. I just used rondo... The rondo and that made it look seamless. But before you add rondo make sure you cover it in either acrylic mod podge or elmers glue.. The rondo will not stick to just the foam. I used the mod pudge can spray.. Then u used dublicolor filler primer then paint.

Cool - thanks for the info :)

AWSOME build dude . could i be cheeky and ask if you have any files for this ,. we do alot of foam builds and would love to add this to our collection . you would be credited naturally . no stress
regardless this is absolutely fantastic and im mad jelly

Superb! I've been hoping to see a trooper build as successful as this out of foam for a while now. I wanted concrete proof there was potential for it to look this good before I started one, haha.
Really great stuff!

To second RHDarmoury, I too would much appreciate these files if that is ever a possibility (and of course, with no pressure).

Just really good stuff, I glad I came across this :thumbsup

Looks great! the shoulders could be a bit bigger to cover more. The ab section could be a bit taller so it can sit under the chest when standing up. Could use a bit of dirt too.

Looks great! the shoulders could be a bit bigger to cover more. The ab section could be a bit taller so it can sit under the chest when standing up. Could use a bit of dirt too.

I second the dirt! I have Sandtrooper armor, so I'm bias when it comes to being dirty. Fuller's Earth is great for weathering! A little goes a long way too.

I am interested in these files and would like to use them for my own clone trooper cosplay

I am interested in these files and would like to use them for my own clone trooper cosplay

Good afternoon. The post you are quoting is from 2013, the last post in this thread is from December of 2016, and the Original Poster, BSD , has not logged into the Forums in almost two year now. Taken together that means you are probably not going to get the help you desire in this thread and that many members here would regard your post as "Necroposting." This is a behavior that many members here frown upon as it revies old, obsolete threads, bring them to the top of the Forum, and buries current, active threads.

Additionally it can cause confusion as other members will then think the thread is active and contributing, when in this case the primary topic, Clonetrooper Pepakura files have not been actually discussed for four years.

If you are interested in finding Clonetrooper Pepakura files, I would recommend utilizing the current, active "Pepakura File Request" thread, and would encourage you in the future to read the thread you are responding to and be aware of the most recent post in it.

thanks Cadet, I'll steer Kane in the right direction.

Depending on what version of Clone Trooper you're going for, Firefek may be your best bet. There's a few different versions from various eras in his pepakura archives so you might luck out.

I am locking this thread to prevent any further Necroposting. If BSD every comes back and wishes to revive this Build or share his files, I will happily unlock this thread for him. Until such time, I once again am reminding everyone to please check the date AND content of the last post in the thread and please make use of any Current and Active threads first, before attempting to bring up obsolete threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back