File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I needed a break from the sniper( I was just messing with you Elusch) so I decided to go back in time again and do an other helmet mash up, from reach again. the last one was Carters and before that Romeos' from h3 odst and before that the reach haunted helmet.

I straightened out faces, verts, etc. mesh welded the ua and the cbrn to the helmet. added details to the back of the helmet. redid the cylinder ends.
reachodstuacbrn.jpg

reachodstuacbrnside.jpg

reachodstuacbrnback.jpg
hope you guys and gals like these mash ups.

has any one ever built a reach odst full armor? also I really hope you guys build this as I accidently save over my reach model stash when I saved this file. yeah I kick my self and said a few choice words

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/cd7hsn3ccr23mig/reach_odst_ua_cbrn.obj

copyright Microsoft, bungie.

is this all that I would need for a halo reach odst build
reachodst.jpg

uploaded these to the file archive

h3 odst characters, mickey, dare, sergeant, dutch, Johnson, romeo and drop pod
h3odstcharacters.jpg

all of the odst back packs are included
h3odstcharactersback.jpg

Dare
h3odstDare.jpg
I know someone here was looking for this, just don't remember who

these are all raw files only.

copyright Microsoft, bungie

Crimmson, the female game assets from Halo 4 are now uploaded by @Arcanine. Any chance you would be able to clean them up for those of us who are working on Palmer builds? I can do the unfold myself, just hoping for files ready to bring into Pepakura Designer. The files I need are:

I would really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the help, but I really wish you'd asked me first before going ahead. That's thrown my workload entirely out and I've spent a lot of time needlessly extracting and editing files, only to be overtaken.

THIS THREAD shows my progress - please remain patient and I'll get the asset files up as and when I can. Racing ahead of me is only going to throw my workload out of balance and leave me wondering where I am with the whole project.

Thanks for the help, but I really wish you'd asked me first before going ahead. That's thrown my workload entirely out and I've spent a lot of time needlessly extracting and editing files, only to be overtaken.

THIS THREAD shows my progress - please remain patient and I'll get the asset files up as and when I can. Racing ahead of me is only going to throw my workload out of balance and leave me wondering where I am with the whole project.

yeah I jumped the gun sorry. I was plowing through making a reach odst kit when I ran into my folder containing halo odst maps.

yeah I jumped the gun sorry. I was plowing through making a reach odst kit when I ran into my folder containing halo odst maps.

Well, it's your choice - we can keep your assets up, or we can purge them and I'll go ahead with the packs I've been putting together. Just - please. Next time ask, so I know where I am and what's going up. I really don't want to risk duplicate files going up there and making things unclear for people searching for assets.

Well, it's your choice - we can keep your assets up, or we can purge them and I'll go ahead with the packs I've been putting together. Just - please. Next time ask, so I know where I am and what's going up. I really don't want to risk duplicate files going up there and making things unclear for people searching for assets.

no I would rather have yours up, as you put more work into each upload. I just throw things in blender and group them.

no I would rather have yours up, as you put more work into each upload. I just throw things in blender and group them.

Alright then. I'll have the files up as a priority - Reach files can come later, if people are after ODST assets urgently.

Hello again. The Carter helmet URL that you provided seems to be removed from mediafire.
i was wondering if you have the file on the 4shared website.
if it is, please let me know.

Hello again. The Carter helmet URL that you provided seems to be removed from mediafire.
i was wondering if you have the file on the 4shared website.
if it is, please let me know.

hmmm.. try the archive under reach commando.

"404 File or directory not found"
Simply put, if it connected to media fire, it won't find it.
Could you put it onto 4shared? If so, I can acess it with my account.
Cheers.

"404 File or directory not found"
Simply put, if it connected to media fire, it won't find it.
Could you put it onto 4shared? If so, I can acess it with my account.
Cheers.

I am not no internet ninja so I don't know what is happening here, but I sent you a pm.
everytime I click it, it works for me

I will continue to refine this and upload it soon. I like the reference pics I had a lot better than the last one I made

DESTINYBETACHEST.jpg

I will continue to refine this and upload it soon. I like the reference pics I had a lot better than the last one I made

Looking great as usual! Are you going to model the entire suit? I also plan on building that sniper of yours :)

YESSS looks amazing! Take your time on the Sniper Rifle, I was just saying eventually I''ll be building (hopefully by then 3d printing) it. Looking forward to seeing more Titan armor!

YESSS looks amazing! Take your time on the Sniper Rifle, I was just saying eventually I''ll be building (hopefully by then 3d printing) it. Looking forward to seeing more Titan armor!

your welcome. the transition from the magazine lower receiver area to the front lower grip is a little ..... upsetting. not the first word that came into my mind or out of my mouth but it works, but either way check it out.
I believe all I have to do is model the back area and mesh weld to the one I just modeled and we should have another one
destinybetachestt2.jpg

buuuutttt I got to get my stuff ready to go back to work tomorrow. I will work on this through out the week as much as possible( no lunch breaks I guess and loose some sleep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back