File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a pic for you all
1078954_656152784412571_440364973_o.jpg

I think this is going to be my new long Long! Term project. I don't have time, so screw time! Haha it's going to happen

Patrik I do not have any references and I could not find some on yahoo or google, do you have some by chance

I think this is going to be my new long Long! Term project. I don't have time, so screw time! Haha it's going to happen

I am not worthy... I need to edit the file around the crevices on top as when I tried to build it the tabs were longer than the piece that they were being glued onto. feel free to edit it if you want or just cut the tabs down like I did and good luck on your projects.

teaser only not done, need to get sleeps for tomorrow's class, but enjoy
and to all of the unfolders who do this often or not, thank you. it is not easy
scout.png

Hey Crimmson, I am loving all the models from the folder you posted last week. Just letting you know I'm getting some if not all of the Covenant armours unfolded, including getting the Forerunner Prometheans as well! Umm, one thing I was wondering is do you have the model for the Didacts actual face...? Cause I was thinking of sculpting the Didact, and am thinking it would be easy to have the model, and then sculpt over it to get the exact details. :D

here is the scout chest unfolded, I unfolded to 400mm don't know if that is standard, any problems let me know, if you can fix it please do so no problem on my end. not the best unfold but I am learning. enjoy

scoutunfolded.png
pdo link thingy
http://www.mediafire.com/?eto866uadw0pjic

working on recruit thigh plate and butt plate next, just need to unfold. don't know if I want to tackle the another chest piece again. all of you unfolders .... wow.. you guys and gals rock.

here is the scout chest unfolded, I unfolded to 400mm don't know if that is standard, any problems let me know, if you can fix it please do so no problem on my end. not the best unfold but I am learning. enjoy

scoutunfolded.png
pdo link thingy
http://www.mediafire.com/?eto866uadw0pjic

working on recruit thigh plate and butt plate next, just need to unfold. don't know if I want to tackle the another chest piece again. all of you unfolders .... wow.. you guys and gals rock.
Go into settings- paper settings and change the 175 to 160 to get unfolds with a little less ... Folds

150 is good too, i use always it ;)

thank you. everything helps. I found spartonsonny's thread. it helped out a lot. I know we keep telling the new members to look it up first and here I am not following our own advice. sheesh....

ok so here is the recruit thigh plate.

recruitthighplate.png
the long curved pieces are to small to break apart so I thought it would be easier to just leave them together as opposed to cutting and pasting tiny little flaps
recruit leftside
link thingy
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vi13hc7p14a5ygh/recruit_thigh_plate.pdo

ok so I will probably stop here and concentrate on the scout as I have seen numerous requests, and a pm. the rest of the recruit is in this thread but untouched. I don't remember the post number though.

I have no idea when I could honestly start on this, as I return home this weekend from Colorado. my work schedule returns to abnormal.

can anyone identify this shoulder. I believe it is the scout not sure though. edit I am told that this is the recruit not the scout.
scoutchoulder2.png

scoutshoulder.png

it looks small, but there is plenty to be cut out around the arm area, or I can modify it some if some one needs me to.
scoutshoulder3.png
recruit leftside

link
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5blglx1cy7k87c

copyright Microsoft, 343, nonprofit

well....I guess I will have to rename it. thank you. I only named it that because I thought I had grabbed the right one, from the file I have. derp

Just curious. Is there a halo 4 aviator torso in the works? Also, just wanted to say that your work is epic, and I'm kinda of sad that your thread ended on page 12. A lot of eye candy. But, I'm sure there will be more to come! Very, inspirational. Hopefully, I will be able to convince my wife to let me download blender to her computer. Lol

Just curious. Is there a halo 4 aviator torso in the works? Also, just wanted to say that your work is epic, and I'm kinda of sad that your thread ended on page 12. A lot of eye candy. But, I'm sure there will be more to come! Very, inspirational. Hopefully, I will be able to convince my wife to let me download blender to her computer. Lol

not that I am aware of Saved, the aviator torso hasn't been started by me. thank you. there is more to come. if you do get blender I have some links in this thread that helped me out a lot, and believe or not mesh welding helps to train you to use 3d models. you will understand if you start modeling.

No Problem, give me some time, tomorrow i will unfold most of your files ;)
thank you Death(as weird as that reads...)

here is the scout boot. mesh welded by me, edited by me and unfolded by me.
I changed the tip of the boot a little, the bottom so that it would sit flat, closed in the bottom of the heel area of the boot
scoutboot.jpg
link thingy: scout left side
http://www.mediafire.com/?dag7ct3m5dktad1
copyright Microsoft, 343, nonprofit only, etc
yay, I am over 10,000, not that it matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back