File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow crimmson is really amazing !! Thank you very much, I can not wait to build it, as I finish I'll share, thank you as always an amazing job :)

Yeah dude, in looking at them, I think you uploaded the unedited original versions of mask of third man, iron companion and the speaker...

Yeah dude, in looking at them, I think you uploaded the unedited original versions of mask of third man, iron companion and the speaker...

Well...crap. i wont be home for another 2 weeks. I might might be able to go home on turkey day. If i can i will reupload them. Sorry people.

dont say that .. we can get thins wrong some time ..

now here is what my brother and me do thanks to your work !!! you inspire us to fix files and work whit 3d models.. we just clean and fix a few things
hammer of sol.jpg

jade-rabbit-esotica.png

hello!! if you have some time .. can you fix this one is the jade rabbit !!

THANKS !!!! FOR ALL THE WORK AND HELP!!!

I am working on 3D printing some of your models. I have to run them through my fixer to make them printable. Should turn out great.

I am working on 3D printing some of your models. I have to run them through my fixer to make them printable. Should turn out great.

nice... can you post picture of the process..and i wan to buy a 3d printer
which one u recommend??

Hello everyone , this is a little preview of the iron companion mask, arm the pepakura and reforze a bit , also add some details highlighted I did by hand, I hope you like is not yet finished, I am in the process of the final details and painted, but I will share when finished, hope you like, thanks Crimmson for the help ::):thumbsup WP_000331.jpgWP_000332.jpgWP_000333.jpg

View attachment 20626

hello!! if you have some time .. can you fix this one is the jade rabbit !!

THANKS !!!! FOR ALL THE WORK AND HELP!!!

I will put in line

dont say that .. we can get thins wrong some time ..

now here is what my brother and me do thanks to your work !!! you inspire us to fix files and work whit 3d models.. we just clean and fix a few things
View attachment 20605

that is a nice model of the hammer of sol. sadly i havent played destiny in about 4-5 weeks. it has lost its luster for me. always the same old grind. i am done

veo que ya mexico tiene su regimiento.... felicidades!!!!:)

i see mexico have hes regiment ........ congratulations

yeah.

hello mate, i wonder if you can do the Graviton Forfeit helmet from destiny, im making a team and i dont find the file :/ https://i.ytimg.com/vi/n5-XzUUG6zg/hqdefault.jpg

some how i had convinced myself i had done this one already, but i havent. i will put it in line.

Hello everyone , this is a little preview of the iron companion mask, arm the pepakura and reforze a bit , also add some details highlighted I did by hand, I hope you like is not yet finished, I am in the process of the final details and painted, but I will share when finished, hope you like, thanks Crimmson for the help ::):thumbsup View attachment 20755View attachment 20756View attachment 20757

heck yeah i like it. post all the your pics that you want.

speaking of pics

H5%20HUNTER%20CHEST%20FRONT.jpg

H5%20HUNTER%20CHEST%20BACK.jpg
yeah this one was fun. the center back plate is floating only it is not attached to the rest of the chest piece. i could not happily attach it to where i was satisfied, so i left it floating. the same goes with shoulder area where it come close the lower back section it is not mesh welded, but close. it is essentially a big c.

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ajlzndyt724wc4u/HALO_5_HUNTER_CHEST_3.obj

copy right 343.

Dang son, you just going to town with this! Im guessing you recently made it back home from work? And pulling a all nighter! Lol, I myself needs to go to bed! Keep it up sir!

Yes sir, might need to do that for the back of the calves whenever you get the legs of the armor.

Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back