File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ponies are deceptively complex. Might take a bit longer than I had thought.
@Zaff no hurries, and thank you once again. i have no time frame except before sept.

here is the hunter jack knife chest

you know the drill
jack%20knife%20hunter%20chest.jpg

jack%20knife%20hunter%20chest%20back.jpg

not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bz9iad1cqnb1p44/JACK_KNIFE_HUNTER_CHEST_.obj

coming up next episode

dont touch me hunter gauntlet / shoulder
and yes this is how they look untouched. alot to change and remove and add
dont%20touch%20me%20rs.jpg

this one might prove to be fun
dont%20touch%20me%20hunter%20shoulder.jpg

copy right bungie, non profit guys and girlies

Jesus Crimmson, you're a wizard....

wizard eh, warlock yes. hope you like it

here is the dont touch me hunter shoulder. the left side probably would be better built out of foam, the right side is organic it might be a little weird if not hard to build.
the elbow piece takes two one on each side. of course the usual mesh welded, straightened out etc. enjoy

right side
dont%20touch%20me%20hunter%20shoulder%20rs.jpg
not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ekq3vvwpl192hrb/dont_touch_me_hunter_shoulder_rs.obj

left side
dont%20touch%20me%20hunter%20shoulder%20ls.jpg
not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nbz612v2p48x41q/dont_touch_me_hunter_shoulder_ls.obj

dont%20touch%20me%20hunter%20elbow.jpg
remember build two of these
not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6zqm2wa09dfnjw8/dont_touch_me_hunter_shoulder_elbow.obj

Hello once again Crimmson!
I was wondering if you had a pdo. for the Halo 4 ODST shoulder pads as well as the Halo 4 Aviator torso and Infiltrator shoulder pads.
My armour is coming along fine but those are the main sections I'm missing.
If you don't have a pdo, could you please unfold them as I desperately need them.
Cheers.

hey crim you do know theres a guy on here looking to paid someone for a 3d model that can be put into prep right?

Hello once again Crimmson!
I was wondering if you had a pdo. for the Halo 4 ODST shoulder pads as well as the Halo 4 Aviator torso and Infiltrator shoulder pads.
My armour is coming along fine but those are the main sections I'm missing.
If you don't have a pdo, could you please unfold them as I desperately need them.
Cheers.

long time no see @TrembleClef here is what i have. the odst i think MS7 might have done it. i will check
h4 aviator chest
not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8sz11dcj682v40o/h4_aviator_chest.obj

h4 inflitrator shoulder
not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vg4j91jgffjh4el/H4_INFLITRATOR_SHOULDER.obj

h4 odst

hey crim you do know theres a guy on here looking to paid someone for a 3d model that can be put into prep right?
@foxleader i only do this as a hobby and my modeling skills arent quite there yet. do have a link to what he r she is asking for.

Don't know if you've done it or not but I'm looking for a halo 4 master chief boot like an accurate one. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great even if I have to unfold it I will.

Thank you for the quick response I'll check it out, been looking at your work for some time now. Only reason I asked is because the only files I've found were not like game accurate and I'm going for accuracy on this build. Gonna try some of this destiny files as well! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the quick response I'll check it out, been looking at your work for some time now. Only reason I asked is because the only files I've found were not like game accurate and I'm going for accuracy on this build. Gonna try some of this destiny files as well! Keep up the good work!

you are welcome hope you have good luck on your builds.

@TrembleClef , i looked through @MissingSpartan7 database and the h4 odst is in there and the links still works. here is the link http://405th.4shared.com/. thanks MS7 once again

what the smurf?

took the words right out of my mouth crim. and it looks like you found animals post and got the job done. plus who never came up with that name for the link my hats off to you for be funny about a prep file now I'm off to work on my big banana (this this a quote for halo reach firefight with Johnson.)

took the words right out of my mouth crim. and it looks like you found animals post and got the job done. plus who never came up with that name for the link my hats off to you for be funny about a prep file now I'm off to work on my big banana (this this a quote for halo reach firefight with Johnson.)
@foxleader yeah that is a funny link name, though not the most outrageous i have seen. i havent seen a post from the op to see if he or she liked it though. oh well

check this out(you have to read this in a renfield voice from dracula dead and loving it, actually read all my stuff in that voice)

i couldnt locate a pep file for the vault of glass relic shield, so i made one and i hope you guys and gals like it and use it. i took certain artistic liberties, seeing as i only had one,one pic to work with so.....enjoy
vog%20relic%20shield%20wip.jpg

vog%20relic%20shield%20wip%202.jpg

vog%20relic%20shield%20wip%203.jpg

vog%20relic%20shield%20wip%204.jpg

vog%20relic%20shield%20wip%205.jpg

vog%20relic%20shield%20pep%20test.jpg

vog%20relic%20shield%20pep%20final.jpg
of course, not unfolded:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/givgclqimsjdrfz/vog_relic_shield.obj

here is another mash up this time from halo 4 infinity. i have been working on this for a while now. it is a labor of insanity or love they are the same. it is not 100% done and i doubt any one would build it, but image walking out for halo-ween with this on. i work on this from time time to time. i just wanted to show it off a bit as i am quite proud of it.

INFECTED%20RECON%20HELMET.jpg

INFECTED%20RECON%20HELMET%20SIDE.jpg

INFECTED%20RECON%20HELMET%20BACK.jpg

a close up of the grill.
INFECTED%20RECON%20HELMET%20CLOSE%20UP.jpg

INFECTED%20RECON%20CHEST%20FRONT_1.jpg

INFECTED%20RECON%20CHEST%20SIDE_1.jpg

INFECTED%20RECON%20CHEST%20BACK_1.jpg
clean up work is still needed, probably decimate faces to lower the count. might make easier to unfold and build. what do you guys and gals think?

Honestly? I think that the project you're trying to pull off there is a little ambitious for Pepakura. Mesh welding doesn't solve all problems, and I'd highly suggest trying to wean yourself off of simply using it to fuse things together - some parts are better made in separate pieces, and your mesh welding seems to have the downside of making some parts too complex.

As for your Infected Recon build: I'd suggest building a Recon set, and then using either sculpting clay or expanding foam to build up the Flood growths on your armour. Creating the entire set from Pepakura forms is not going to be easy, and I'd strongly suggest you don't take that route simply because it's challenging.

Honestly? I think that the project you're trying to pull off there is a little ambitious for Pepakura. Mesh welding doesn't solve all problems, and I'd highly suggest trying to wean yourself off of simply using it to fuse things together - some parts are better made in separate pieces, and your mesh welding seems to have the downside of making some parts too complex.

As for your Infected Recon build: I'd suggest building a Recon set, and then using either sculpting clay or expanding foam to build up the Flood growths on your armour. Creating the entire set from Pepakura forms is not going to be easy, and I'd strongly suggest you don't take that route simply because it's challenging.

you are right as always @Arcanine, but i do enjoy at looking at the end results in blender.it is really good practice for me as well. i highly doubt any one would build it especially not me, but i would love to see some thing like this out there one of these days even though it never will. i remember a younger version of me would have taken this as a challenge, like when my 11th grade art teacher told me i would never see japan in person. i lived in Okinawa Japan for 2 years,now my teeth arent so sharp and arent so long. either way i do enjoy doing this. the challenge is fun, but you want to know what i find challenging right now, its building those darn my little ponies( insert macho pig head ) they are just to girlie, but i love my daughters. God knows exactly what you need though. right

edit: spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back