File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
locke.png

heres a screen shot of the pepakura 4 mmm im thinking on do other helmet .. hahahha

Crimson, Is there any chance you could do the Jovian Guard Titan helmet from Destiny. I know it doesn't show in the STL generator though :/

Hello i was desperatly searching about how to do Destiny armor because i really want to do a cosplay of my Hunter but i wanna do a very good one. I never did cosplay before so i'm a beginner. I would like to receiver a lot of help because i really wanna do a very great cosplay. Whenever i end it i would post it in here to share with you guys. I'm not ready with which armor i would do the cosplay but i'm searching for the one i like the most. :D

I only know that my weapon will be The Last Word but the problem is that i don't know how to star or with which items start so i would love some help. (Por si hay alguien que hable español, me ayudaría muchísimo más.)

Thank you guys. :)

Anyone know of where i can get my hands on a dead orbit spektar warlock helmet pep or eva file? My buddy is Very big into destiny and I would love to make him his favorite helmet. Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

h3odstcharacters.jpg
Hello good afternoon , you have the character models of Halo 3 ODST , as shown in the picture? obj format, with its textures, I search the faces of Buck, mickey, dutch , Romeo , to make scale models of them, excuse my transcript , I'm using google translator

hello every one,

just came to apologize for my absence. I started stuff and didn't finish, but I have a good reason, I dislocated my shoulder and ripped two tendons at the same time. I am going now on almost 4 weeks no work so far. I absolutely hate the fudging(sorry) medical system here in the US of A. I wasn't able to get an mri until a week, a week after the accident, then the orto appointment was yesterday. I told him that my shoulder is about 85 percent healed and that I will not have surgery. I vented to on him. any one here in the medical field sorry nothing against you just the system.

happy pepping and good luck you guys and gals and other.

just came to apologize for my absence. I started stuff and didn't finish, but I have a good reason, I dislocated my shoulder and ripped two tendons at the same time. I am going now on almost 4 weeks no work so far. I absolutely hate the fudging(sorry) medical system here in the US of A. I wasn't able to get an mri until a week, a week after the accident, then the orto appointment was yesterday. I told him that my shoulder is about 85 percent healed and that I will not have surgery. I

That does not sound like a pleasant experience at all, and coming from a country with nationalised healthcare, I'm honestly bewildered by how things work here in the US.

I hope things improve for you, it's been a while since I saw you put anything out and I'd worried that you'd abandoned the community.

Even though I haven't had any major injuries, or illnesses. I haven't had any experience with your situation. But I here the news, well the real truth. Social media tends to distort the truth, to the things that are really taking place. For example illegal aliens getting health care services before a registered American citizen, let alone our Veterans! To the men, and women who put there lives on the front lines to protect our freedoms, to live in this country in peace. Although things haven't been that way for quite a little while. Even on a global scale, do to radical Islam, and terrorism. Yeah, I said it. I'm not afraid, are ashamed to say it! Anyways. All in all, its good to hear from you bro! I appreciate you, and value you not just because of your contributions to the community, but for who you are and what you have to offer as a individual. Your not just a fellow Spartan, but a fellow brother to me. Don't mean to get all weird, but let the truth be heard. I pray that God would be your provider, rather than man, or the government in these hard times! Love u man, and God bless u!

Edit.
Don't know what happened to the rest of the post. But Sbg you never got weird.

And I haven't left you guys and gals, yet. The original post was slightly longer. Those internet ninjas
Are messing with my posts again

now onto what i have been cooking, I have been rigging destiny characters( well, learning still) learning how to make custom bump maps materials( getting close) and trying to improve my modeling skill, that I learned in the mountains( lets see how many get this reference). I challenged myself to really try. not get game files, but start from raw. some thing I could call my own, although inspired by destiny.

this file is joined as one just for the pretty pics. the original is separated per part each
CRIMMSON%20SPARROW%20FR.jpg

CRIMMSON%20SPARROW%20SI.jpg

CRIMMSON%20SPARROW%20RS.jpg

CRIMMSON%20SPARROW%20TOP.jpg

here is the reference pic I found from mr. david stammel

david-stammel-sparrow-ultra-front-white.jpg

I will finish the rest, mainly the foot pedals, then textures and materials, then rigging. if any of you guys have a clue how to rig this for animations or gmod or sfm, post it here please. I will release this as soon as I am done with it as per the norm.

love you guys and gals, and good luck on your builds

edit:

here is one me goofing around with a static t pose of a titan with all of kabrs armor etc

sparrow%20and%20kabr.jpg

Hey just wanted to say thank you to all the hard work you do. You've inspired me to try to pull some things from 3d files and unfold them myself (destinystlgen) and when i gen the funde to mold the Lord shaxx helm I'm working on 90 percent of the credit goes to you. Get better soon and I'll post some pics of the progress you've help inspire .thanks from a long time lurker of this site.-Stallen

Looks good bro! Do you still have more characters to rig? Was curious to know if u used the Rigify add-on to rig the characters?

thank you @SavedbyGrace, yes I still have more but I am into snags. some of them will take the rigify skeleton and some wont. I am trying to get my hands on the first or no armor suit.

Crimmson hope u get better soon ...

thank you, it is coming along slowly, I get re evaluated next week but the orto is leaning towards surgery still since I still have sharp sharp pain in my shoulder, even after almost a month of rest, healing and therapy

Hey just wanted to say thank you to all the hard work you do. You've inspired me to try to pull some things from 3d files and unfold them myself (destinystlgen) and when i gen the funde to mold the Lord shaxx helm I'm working on 90 percent of the credit goes to you. Get better soon and I'll post some pics of the progress you've help inspire .thanks from a long time lurker of this site.-Stallen

you are welcome and thanks. post all the pics here you want.

here is some progress on the srl sparrow. it is definitely not 100 percent accurate but It will do for now.
I am definitely happy with the way it is coming along

here is what I on the pedal assembly
CRIMMSON%20SPARROW%20PEDAL.jpg

CRIMMSON%20SPARROW%20PEDAL%202.jpg

good luck on all your builds

Hmmm, not sure why it wouldn't? Have you checked out the Rigify tutorial video by CG cookie? I know it took me 4 or 5 tries before I got the Halo 5 Male Under suit to work. A few problems may occur with the layers, or with some of the rotations with the finger joints not be lined up properly. By lined up, I mean the rotations of the finger bones. Also, in pose mode. If you start messing with switching things from FK, and IK movements that can gets things out of whack. So you just got to remember what you switched, or things just want pose right.

crimson sad to hear that I was out four three weeks do to a sun burn that got out of hand still pilling skin off places and it's still dark red around my feet.

Hey Crimson! Talking about Destiny files, I saw you made one for the Titan and Warlock VoG helmets, but have you/are you thinking of working on the Hunter one as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back