Halo 4 - Warrior Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma442

Hey all.

Heres another of my current builds. H4 Warrior Spartan.
-Model is from harnor, modified by Satchmo III and unfolded by Satchmo III-

Here, I have 3 of my Halo builds, Reach Concept, Recon and H4 Warrior. Two of these are for my boys.

DSC_0165_zps99d10c06.jpg

Currently I have it at the resined stage on the outside.
DSC_0171_zps1c5f99b9.jpg

Now on the back, I couldn't fit the data chip cone into place, it wanted to crumple. So I will have to make one to fit to opening size.
DSC_0172_zps2e4cd1a6.jpg

I see alot of bondo work on this in the future.
Anyways, comments appreciated!
Keep building!

looks good. there isn't to much bondo work as long as you prep it right to cut down on sanding time. my warrior helmet wasn't bad at all.

Thanks!
It was Sonnys threads that inspired me to do a warrior build.

I hope there's not a lot of bondo work on this one.

Yo, If you are doing the data chip slot by scratch, you should make a removable data chip as well. Small details, but cool details.

Thanks!
It was Sonnys threads that inspired me to do a warrior build.

I hope there's not a lot of bondo work on this one.

oh man, thats awesome I inspired someone! the bondo work is easy with this one since it is a fairly low def file, all the sanding is just sanding it smooth and flat which is easy with eighty grit than one twenty. after that the details you want can be done with craft foam to make it super easy

oh man, thats awesome I inspired someone! the bondo work is easy with this one since it is a fairly low def file, all the sanding is just sanding it smooth and flat which is easy with eighty grit than one twenty. after that the details you want can be done with craft foam to make it super easy

Yeah, I'm using a rasp file to bring down the bondo edges. I rondoed the helmet this morning and have put a coat on the top forhead. Its time to smooth out the dips.

Sonny, great idea on using craft foam for detail work.

rasendori04, a good idea as well on a removable data chip. I gotta research more info on the datachip, pics and how to build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back