PIC HEAVY Battle rifle, and Sub machine gun made out of EVA FOAM! PIC HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skufire

SO to start off, i decided to work with Eva foam, cause its easy to shape with a dremel tool. I would start off with a basic form of the weapon.
IMG_5157.jpg

After the stencil was made, i would take the stencil and trace it onto the eva foam. in three separate pieces. The front, middle, and butt of the gun. I then hot glued them all together. The next step was to use the dremel tool on the edges and add detail to the gun. I also included a removable cartridge for the battle rifle. The pieces would be made of three layers of eva foam!

IMG_5159.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5161.jpg

After adding a little bit of paint, it started to look really good. I then added two barrels to the gun connected with a slim piece of thin foam in between them. One barrel was smaller than the other. i went to hobby lobby to get the wood for the barrels and cut them to size.
Then i added a few more little details here and there

IMG_5177.jpg

This Gun is for my girlfriend so i decided to make it a little more special by adding an ammo count and a pink LED behind it with a battery pack. The Ammo count is 69! haha
Turned out really good. Just printed out the numbers 69 on some transparent paper and hot glued it to a clear thin piece of plastic. Turned out really cool!

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg

IMG_5179.jpg

Almost complete with the gun! It just needs a new paint job and maybe a little more detail. Hope you all like it!

IMG_5234.jpg

I also made a sub machine gun out of Eva foam as well!
IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5140.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back