Halo 4 Full Body Armor Build Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiGHARYSCOTSMiN's Halo 4 Build!!!

So what is taking me so long to make more stuff and update part 1?

Well, here is one thing I worked on. Took a week to obtain, another week to print, cut, and glue, and just started resining.

In this section, I will cover all parts of the body and finishing touches, because I realize making new threads for each piece like each shin would take up lots of space and become inconvenient n stuff...

Anyways, here is what's happening today.

By the way, the thread starter will be the update page, so the next time I get some more stuff done and pictures taken, they will appear underneath this accordingly.

PIKCHUR ROGHL!

Here is where I am:

Making: RECON CHEST PIECE
"Recon torso by Brokenvisr/Cr4zyDav0 and myself"

Stage: Resined

Notes: These pictures show the paper stage... before I went out with my mask and hit it up with my paintbrush. Also, I understand it is a foam version made out of paper, but that was what I had at the time and I couldn't wait... plus it is one of my few unfolds that I did and I couldn't leave it on the street cold and hungry.

DSC04376_zpse546e76f.jpg

DSC04377_zpsa24c086d.jpg

DSC04378_zpse837a0f8.jpg

DSC04379_zpsbd659b1f.jpg

DSC04380_zps421011a4.jpg

Lastly, knowing the community people will shout kind words at me even if they are crap in reality. Even if I may not realize such flaws, I can at least thank all of 405th for the support. I mean, it's this establishment that keeps me doing "cool" things... and something to live for, I am mentally stable thank you.

Any comment is welcome, even if they may be nit-picking trash comments they help me improve as feedback...

People who may have paid attention to my comments/replies might notice that I thank everybody for everything but understand that I really genuinely like thi... oh look there I go again.

Hey SCOTSMiN, looks like the recon torso pepped out nice, looks great! I'm 3/4 the way through my foam recon torso, and had no problems with the model so far. +1 sub! ;)

Looks good! Monkeyfuj's version that came out the other day is a little more detailed, but this is a good foundation.

Hey SCOTSMiN, looks like the recon torso pepped out nice, looks great! I'm 3/4 the way through my foam recon torso, and had no problems with the model so far. +1 sub! ;)

Looks good! Monkeyfuj's version that came out the other day is a little more detailed, but this is a good foundation.

I've been thinking all day about this one... And I'm not so sure I would be happy with the outcome with the way it's going. It's really sketchy and I would have to do a LOT of custom work.
Maybe I should start over or hit up Monkeyfuj's version.

Or maybe wait MORE for L3X's version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back