Chiefer joins the Spartan IV Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!! You and I have the same thing in common, that is we both love the Warrior Helmet and Orbital chest!! I've found the other me XDDD check out my thread

RING A DING DING DONG! xd Yep I love the Warrior helmet because of how it looks. I only love the Orbital chest because for me it always looked easy to pep XD And the first time I seen yor thread I was like: Geez this guy is copying me! :) Since we both use the same parts or the most of them. But anyway I can't wait to see yours all finished and everything. :3

Pat-

Update no.22

In this update I´ll show you some of my progress I made on the Sniper Rifle plus I´am almost finished with the handplates :D As a bonus here´s a picture of the fiberglassed pistol and knife. Last but not least I´am going to use these knee pads as a base for the shoulder armor. Basically I´am going to attach the shoulder armor on it :D Enjoy!

PC090624.jpg

PC110626.jpg

PC110633.jpg

PC130653.jpg

PC130654.jpg

PC120648.jpg

PC090625.jpg

PC080622.jpg

PC120650.jpg

Pat-

okay it's just the sniper rifle hasn't changed that much over the course of the games mine the SR-99AM mod with has bits from the halo 3 and halo reach rifles. and i'll need to work on mine just a little to make it nice and pretty again.

Update no.23

Another updatoooo xd So basically I finish glueing togerther the Sniper rifle so next it´s time to add some details on the body, then I changed that thing on the barrels a bit andI already started making the supressor. The helmet is fully fiberglassed AAAnd I finally finished two pieces completely :D *yay* both hand plates btw :D What do you think ?

PC130656.jpg

PC130659.jpg

PC130660.jpg

PC130663.jpg

PC130655.jpg

PC130664.jpg

PC130665.jpg

PC130666.jpg

PC140669.jpg

PC150677.jpg

PC160681.jpg

PC160682.jpg

PC160684.jpg

Pat-

huh you know you could have just glued the edges together with a hot glue gun and it would have hold.

plus I see your blueprints in muti color.

Ui may just scrap my rifle pep and do this :p are you going to strengthen your rifle as yoh did your pistol? Becaus i made a tank in art class and when painting it the surface kinda wrinkled i guess you could say

Ui may just scrap my rifle pep and do this :p are you going to strengthen your rifle as yoh did your pistol? Becaus i made a tank in art class and when painting it the surface kinda wrinkled i guess you could say

I will coat it with 2 layers of resin then with a layer of fiberglass (no cloth just the liquid stuff). And it´s pretty strong already :D

Pat-

Update no.24

It´s update time again! :D So first off I fixed a little bit the handplates. Then I managed to finally finish 2 small boot pieces! *yay So if everything goes right I will have one AB plate finished on monday and both knee armor parts on saturday. Other than that... well... nothing. Well actually there is something new :D So I had some spare time so I though why not make this external hard drive look a bit better and this is the end result :D Here is the full gallery - http://patrikchiefer29.deviantart.com/gallery/47222835 Enjoy!

CIMG0243.jpg

CIMG0016.jpg

1074331_751701621524998_940677889_o.jpg

Pat-

Update no.25

Sorry for the lack of update last week but you know it was Christmas and all so I wanted to spend some time doing something else other than working on my armor :) So today I started working on it again plus my father is helping me do the bondo work and such so it all goes a bit faster. Anyway I only managed to finish one of the AB plates and some small work on the sniper. Enjoy! :D

CIMG0031.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

CIMG0046.jpg

Pat-

Update no.26

First off sorry for the lack of update because I´am toooo lazy to do it xd gosh :D Anyway for some reason I always upload my progress pictures on my DeviantArt (Link http://patrikchiefer29.deviantart.com/ ) so you can check them out there. But don´t worry tomorrow I will upload some pictures here too :D And well I guess that´s it :D Enjoy x3

Pat-

Update no.27

Ok so here is the promissed update. First of I completed the finger plates that go on the fingers on the right hand but damn they were a great pain in the butt xD Still they look pretty cool and when everything will be finished it will look pretty futuristic xD Actually I have to remake the gloves a bit and by that I mean changing that rubbery part for something else because it is just sticking out and it looks just bad. I didn´t do anything on the sniper or actually there was just no time at all for that because right now I´am making the new torso, doing some bondo work and working on the undersuit. Then I added some more details on the warrior helmet using cardboard plus i coated it with 2 layers of fiberglass so it´s time to move on the bondo stage. I bought a bunch of foam too :D and I started on the undersuit too but the progress is now halted for the time being. Enjoy! :D

right_hand___finger_pieces_by_patrikchiefer29-d71x08w.jpg

right_hand___finger_pieces_by_patrikchiefer29-d71x0yb.jpg

CIMG0070.jpg

lets_remake_these_gloves____by_patrikchiefer29-d71wysn.jpg

CIMG0079-1.jpg

CIMG0080.jpg

CIMG0081.jpg

CIMG0082.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0046-1.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0039.jpg

Pat-

Update no.28

Update time! Or well not much of an update since I din´t do that much. But hey I finished two boot pieces (the covers) so tomorrow I will go and paint them so probably they will be done on monday. I bought a bunch of supplies too and I bought material for the underarmor. It´s not the same but it is the closest one I could find. And the last thing - so I started my own cosplay page on facebook called - PL29 Cosplay plus the link to the page - https://www.facebook.com/CosplaysbyPL29 So I would be really gratefull if you could like my page or atleast check it out :) Enjoy!

CIMG0089.jpg

CIMG0098.jpg

CIMG0099.jpg

CIMG0100.jpg

165976_651499891579740_243307991_n.jpg

Pat-

Update no.29

It´s time for another update! So I finally finished the boot "covers". Yep, that would be a total of 8 parts out of 46 or so finished. But that´s not all. I used some screws to screw those boot things...whatever... to the covers. Thankfully everything went smoothly or... well.... almost, but still, they did not break! Enjoy!

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0107.jpg

CIMG0108.jpg

Pat-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back