Chiefer joins the Spartan IV Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe my character should look as ruffed up... because I survive a lot of gunfights only because of the regeneration field.

Not lore friendly... but says something about my playstyle

That's a great effect from all the damage. The suit has a very Fallout and Gears of War, gritty, last one standing feel to it. Are you going to black wash the visor or anything? It seems out of place being all shiny and new.

That's a great effect from all the damage. The suit has a very Fallout and Gears of War, gritty, last one standing feel to it. Are you going to black wash the visor or anything? It seems out of place being all shiny and new.

Saddly the visor isn´t black washed because the whole armor is already finished. But I will be doing a V2 of this suit later so I will add it then. :D

Pat-

Maybe some pieces of different colored tint film? At least they could be removed if the look wasn't right. Either way I still really like the effect of the armor. Job well done.

FINAL UPDATE!

It´s finally finished! Yes, it ain´t the best plus some smaller parts are missing but people at AnimeShow/ Game Expo 2014 still liked it and I finished 5th from 70 contestants. :D The funny thing was that I was the only one in a armor costume and almost nobody knows Halo so those few parts missing were not that big of a deal. xd Since it would be a sin to just leave it like this that´s why I will be making a V2 with more detail, accesories, armor parts... anyway Enjoy!
PS- As always you can find more pictures on my Cosplay page on Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/CosplaysbyPL29?ref=hl

1461086_10152360039418217_974085083_n.jpg

10006072_10152360033868217_752144448_o.jpg

1402043_10152360033863217_1446486930_o.jpg

1939585_10203614844196395_516020856_n.jpg

Pat-

Actually, this is one of the few "accurate" setups out there. I mean accurate as in scaled properly, and everything working together. Some costumes out there have pieces that just don't look right, especially the crotch area. Also the paint job can use a touch up, but that's all I have to critique all in all.

Congrats on the 5th place, that really is pretty damn good. Great work all in all. At the very very least you can say you finished something, which is already hard enough!

It was especially nice to see the whole thing come together since the beginning haha

Actually, this is one of the few "accurate" setups out there. I mean accurate as in scaled properly, and everything working together. Some costumes out there have pieces that just don't look right, especially the crotch area. Also the paint job can use a touch up, but that's all I have to critique all in all.

Congrats on the 5th place, that really is pretty damn good. Great work all in all. At the very very least you can say you finished something, which is already hard enough!

It was especially nice to see the whole thing come together since the beginning haha

Thank you very much BiGHARYSCOTSMiN. I actually agree with you on the paint job since I might have gone a "bit" overboard with it but it was just to hide all the flaws and stuff like that. x3 Even if the Spartan IV armor looks cool it was a real pain in the butt to somehow put it together just to realise some parts have to be left out or I won´t be able to walk in it properly. But like I said I will be making a more detailed, better looking and more awesome Version 2 of this later because right now I want to try making foam armor. :D

Pat-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back