Halo 5 Theories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify I didn't expressively say Chief was going to go rogue.... should have stated more elegantly. I meant that where the Master chief is UNSC forces aren't far behind. The chief has only known the UNSC for nearly 50 years (his entire life span pretty much), 27 or so in which he has been active duty; to betray the UNSC is out of the blue pie in the sky out of character.....

To clarify I didn't expressively say Chief was going to go rogue.... should have stated more elegantly. I meant that where the Master chief is UNSC forces aren't far behind. The chief has only known the UNSC for nearly 50 years (his entire life span pretty much), 27 or so in which he has been active duty; to betray the UNSC is out of the blue pie in the sky out of character.....

Oh, sorry, I may have taken your words a bit out of context, my bad, I agree with your point, just phrased mine clumsily.

Just found this today.

hF3CB863B.jpg

Well guys, its been fun. I signed up for halo, not mass effect with commander Hercules/sparticus.

Indeed, I always said that 4 would be my last halo. But Master-Chief-Petty-Officer-John-Shepard-117-saves-the-galaxy is not what 343i needs to do....

MC might be made to suffer "Mary Sue Syndrome" by 343

The ride was good and the experiences memorable, But all good things...

The ride was good and the experiences memorable, But all good things...

...Are better left in the past, as fond memories that we fall back on to think of the good times.

I personally may be done with the Halo franchise now that I've completed Halo 4. And what mostly set me off were all the continuity errors, or "creative liscencing". Not to mention Spartan Palmer, Del Rio, some iffy parts about the Forerunner-Human historical interaction as well as the entirety of Spartan Ops and its "Always-Online" playability.

that info is incorrect (supposidly). 343 has said that the synopsis is wrong and Microsoft has pulled it down.

Its been a long time since I was last here. Now to the topic at hand.

Halo 5 is quote " a much darker title then any previous halo game". Weve all read that quote. Cortana was the chiefs one consistancy in a galaxy and war that was forever changing and dragging friends away. With cortana sacrificing herself for john the hero could not take the loss. It was evident at the end of halo 4. Everyone has a theory about the ark which is cool. However it was quite heavily damaged at the end of halo 3. It could have been repaired like installation 04. But it wouldnt surprise me if the shortage of sentinels extended the time.

To the trailer. Im sure that the creature seen is in some way the protector or a protector of where ever the librarian or her tomb is. John has somehow found out whether by help of unsc or halsey. The librarian said she shaped a thousand generations so that the chief would become who he was and so cortana would be who she is. The armour was also planned.

Personally never believed cortana died. And im sure she'll return for halo 5 through 20. The didact I expect everyone to realise is not dead. He fell into a slipspace portal very much alive. He will return with an army. I am honestly looking forward to the return of the flood and hope that it is in some way connected to the gravemind who claimed he was a precursor. I believe that this would be a great way with the elites rejoining humanity after they encounter the flood. The seperatists will be a secondar enemy behind the precursor flood and the didacts army.

It wouldnt at all surprise me about the flood as installation 07 is supposedly contaminated by flood and in control of their monitor.

The chief covered with a cloak was quite silly but it was meant to keep you watching a teaser for something that may not relate to an further games at all. I am honestly hoping for a better story behind the human forerunner war and expect that humanity will be fighting their way back out into the galaxy again.

And to the synopsis microsoft said was wrong. It could be entirely possible that the forces are indeed protecting either the didact or the librarian.

Cortana will be back, probably, but what will be sure is that it will be a great game, so long as 343 learns from its mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back