Halo Helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first build. Ive been using 160gsm paper and not 175gsm like I should but you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get 175 paper in Ireland.
If I am happy with how this piece and my two others turn out I may consider making molds of them. If you more experienced pep-ers have any advice that you want to give me please leave a comment.

Right, there has been a lot of crap going on in my life and I am ashamed to say that I am only now getting back to work on my MK VI Master Chief Helmet. Here are some progress pics of when I was building it, and why is it so hard to upload photos to this website!

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

And me wearing the pep model.

DSC_0127.jpg

I wouldn't worry about that small diference in the card stock. Used exactly the same. Looking good so far.
Nice to see another uk (or at least close if your not northern Ireland) build.
If you need any help feel free to drop me a message i have just gone through all these steps. Check out my build thread for a few tips. I have just received my moulding and casting equipment today so will also be able to advice on that if you do come round to it.
Keep us updated.

Looks good. The easiest way to upload photos is click on the "insert image" button at the top, chose a file from the computer, than click "upload image". It takes about 30s to 1min depending on the file size. I find it faster that way than to upload to photobucket first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back