Halo Wars Mk IV Mjolnir and weapons WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as halo armors go yours is probably one of the most unique on the site right now, and you sure know how to impress.

That looks sick. Must see more soon. (And more of your story bro)
Well, my 3D printer is currently in shipping right now. I will print this out, but the pinnacle will not be for a while... I need a pressure pot first (full detail visor cast--not vac-pulled).

As for the story... I'm still jotting down notes, but it expanded slightly. Also, there will be some "props" that you will see included soon.

How do you plan on doing the undersuit for this. Because with you attention to detail it should be a masterclass of awesome

Unrelated, but u said you're doing ma5s. Any idea when it gonna start them? I'm planning on Epping a ma5c and nodding it to fit my paintball gun in it. Btw the armor and pistol looks wicked!!! Can't wait to see more!!

How do you plan on doing the undersuit for this. Because with you attention to detail it should be a masterclass of awesome
My wife will be sewing it using garment leather, pleather, leather-look spandex, and 3mm EVA craft foam sheets. I'll let you know more when she lets me know more. :)

Unrelated, but u said you're doing ma5s. Any idea when it gonna start them? I'm planning on Epping a ma5c and nodding it to fit my paintball gun in it. Btw the armor and pistol looks wicked!!! Can't wait to see more!!
Yes. I will be doing the MA5B. I will not be releasing the pep files because it is going to be too detailed for pep files, but I will be selling them. One of the versions that I plan to release is a kit. It is the cheapest and is basically printed and thrown into a bag with the internal workings and mailed (as opposed the the Basic-tier, which is actually assembled). That might be the best idea for you at this time. However, as I said, it will not be for a little bit.

Holy cow that is truly gorgeous armor! Nice work and cant wait to see more! :)
Me, neither! Soon, I'll be slicing it down to the right size for my 3D printer build platform and printing it up. Unfortunately, there are a couple of projects ahead of it (people who paid me for some printing). However, it will be a reality soon!

Can't wait to see how my models turn up in a 3d print =D
Subscribing to this topic!

Just a little something extra I put together for the heck of it.

JasonRecord1_zps0ee2a640.jpg

JasonRecord2_zps5ad89f0f.jpg

The candidate record is pretty cool. I looked a little sideways when I saw 140cm and 27kg, but then I realized this would be when the spartan was a kid.

Wow, I'm very impressed to see how far you've come on this build. That armor looks pretty sick!

I can't wait to see how it comes out 3D printed!

Wow, I'm very impressed to see how far you've come on this build. That armor looks pretty sick!

I can't wait to see how it comes out 3D printed!

Same here. My printer gets here tomorrow. I'm still modding a "test" project at the moment. It's the Hugh ODST Helmet that was originally designed for 3D printing. I'll be posting the results.

As for the files themselves, give me a couple of weeks and I'll send them to the necessary parties to get them entered into the Pep Archive.

It is coming, I promise. Right now, though, I am facing a monumental problem...

My wife wants me to make her an ODST armor before I do anything else. However, I will be sending the Halo Wars files to the necessary parties once I get them unfolded. Which reminds me... who is the "necessary parties" I should send them to?

It is coming, I promise. Right now, though, I am facing a monumental problem...

My wife wants me to make her an ODST armor before I do anything else. However, I will be sending the Halo Wars files to the necessary parties once I get them unfolded. Which reminds me... who is the "necessary parties" I should send them to?

Try asking Carpathia. He directed me to somebody in charge of the database a while back, but I can't remember who, and I apparently deleted the messages.

Edit: I think it was MissingSpartan7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back