Goblin's ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoblin

Jr Member
So I recently created 405th account to show some progress on my ODST costume I've been working on. I've been using for a long time and I've had time to learn a lot from my mistakes, I used to use normal A4 paper and not score my folds and not scale...it was a mess :( . But recently I've started to take the time and build a proper ODST costume. I'm pretty proud of my progress which is why I though I'd share it with you guys :D . So far I've a chest plate, two side plates, a center piece, belt piece, shoulder, knee and crotch piece and part of a helmet.

P5010259_zps5e01c7ea.jpg

P5010260_zps42c23311.jpg

P5010261_zps0d2446a9.jpg

P5010263_zps8f1ab597.jpg

So what do you guys think? Please criticize, advice would be great.
P.S Not sure if there is a way to scale down the size of these pictures, they kinda take up a lot of room. Help would be appreciated.

I would give criticism, but I am too in awe of one of the most beautifully pepped pieces I have ever seen. I am quite jealous.

Oh, I also love your signature. Is that from Dexter?

Excellent pep work there. :D Make sure you support them well when resining and they should turn out beautifully.

Everything is looking sharp mate! I'm loving that helmet. Patience with the resin and the bondo is a must, but you seem rather detail oriented and if you've put this much work in, I suspect you'll apply the same love to the rest of the process. Best of luck and keep us updated!

dude! that's awesome! I did a odst but... mine sucks, yours looks awesome!

Keep going I can't wait to see the final results.;)

P5040296_zps3b17a7d4.jpg

Well I finished one of the thigh pieces, don't know why it took me so long, it seemed to be an easy piece. I might redo it if I can make the other thigh piece better( If I know I can do better, I have to do better) doesn't any one have any idea on how to strap these to my legs, I was thinking of using a buckle going all the way around through the middle. Any better ideas?

Maybe put a buckle in front and on the outside running up to the belt (assuming you'll use pne)? I'd just go check the sticky on attatching armor pieces.

P5060297_zpsf1d79acb.jpg

This will be my last update for about a week. I'm working on this new project that has a smaller time frame so I need to work on that first.

cybermanears405thpost_zps0de878ca.png

Heres a hint of what I'm working on. A million imaginary points to the person who can figure out what it is.

It's clean. To clean.....
Really though, nice pep work. Everything looks pretty crisp, looking forward to the next update.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! It sucks that I can only work on one project at a time aargh! Why can't there be 5 of me?

looking great. nice clean pep.
i want the cyber head pep. so exited. will you be doing the rest of the body.

There doesnt need to be 5 of you, you just dont need to sleep lol. Imagine how much you could get done if you didnt need sleep lol.

The pep looks fantastic by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back