Dragon*con 2013 parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
He we been registered? Just wondering since registration ends in 4 days.

I know there are a few more guys coming, that haven't said they were. It may be a good idea to say we have at least 30 people coming.

Would you like me to try and see if I can get vehicles for us, like some ATV's or a side by side. The Yahama rhino looks like a little warthog..

I am not sure if I will be marching with you guys this year - I have 2 ODST suits in final stages.

I would like to though - count me tentatively in + 1

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

KillKillKill is going also, he is going with me, I noticed he hasn't listed himself yet so its safe to add him also

Slightly longer but better for the spectators!

Sounds good - will there be a new meeting spot in light of the new parade route?

Sent from my iPhone5 using mind control!

Lol I don't remember posting here, but there I am and my +4 on the list. Someone's looking out for me. Okay!

Just to through this out there if anyone needs a place to ship stuff pm me. I am about an hour awayfrom all the hotels.

Do we want to do the photo Saturday afternoon after the parade as we have in the past?

So...Photoshoot?
Yes? No?
When?

I will definitily be going to DC this year and am bringing my Chief armor. Not sure if I will be walking with you or the 501st yet, but if you could put me down as tentative +1 I am leaning towards 405th this year. Thanks!

I don't know if they have left over spots, not walking with 405th. But I do know the parade cut off date was a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back