Dragon*con 2013 parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

link4044

Sr Member
you guys know the drill! just sound off if youre marching with us. remember, a costume is definitely encouraged and preferred, but if you have some 405th gear you want to help rep us in you can wear that as well. also, right afterwards if everyones able, we can pick a spot around the parade ending area to take some group pictures.

if youre definitely going to the con, but arent 100% sure youre able or wanting to do the parade, go ahead and post and let me know youre interested. i really just need a general number of people marching to give to the dragoncon staff for our badges. and you dont need your actual dragoncon passes to march, just the parade ribbons youre signing up for here. if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

MEETING INFO:

Meeting Time: We start gathering at 8:30 AM. Depart from the Mariott at 9:00.

Meeting Place: At the Mariott hotel. Just inside their entrance in to their driveway.

need to know names and how many is in your group

----------------------
link4044 +2 and a half
Calladar +3
Cadet +1 (Caboose and Donut)
Justinian 117
hyperballistik
dragonslair
crimsonandroses
blackblood
asgardianhammer
docdailey
timwinn
halex
fsracer
killkillkill
hyperballistik
hydra +4
jayandhek +1
thebradinator +2
tentative +1
Darth favre

we got a spot for 40 people walking

oops I closed the thread, but its reopened....stupid smart phone....

405thers that's going to be in the parade should PM me there cell phones or pagers or some kind of commination thing. just incase you get lost form the group or I can keep tabs on you. when I get your numbers i'll text you to let you know that I got them

Cadet +1 (Caboose and Donut)

can we spread the word on the other forums that this is the go to place for the con group?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back