The Offical Happy Birthday Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DogWizard said:
Hapy Birthday Bevbor - I hope you have a great one!!! (just hit the big 4-0 myself - good luck...) :)

Thank ew! Yeah, I'm 40 now, but I feel like 17 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 34th Birthday to Sean Bradley!
And to everyone else on the list who isn't a spambot!

[attachment=8126:1halo_cake.jpg]

Ruze789 said:
Happy 34th Birthday to Sean Bradley!
And to everyone else on the list who isn't a spambot!

Thanks Ruze! 34 is the new 18! Whoo Hoo!!! :lol:

Happy birthday (Feb 21) to someone who almost became my girlfriend about 19 years ago.
I really miss her :D

Sean Bradley said:
Thanks Ruze! 34 is the new 18! Whoo Hoo!!! :lol:
I must be doing something wrong then, because my 27 feels like 55 lately :(
Anyways have fun today, party like it's your 18th!

CPU64 said:
Happy birthday (Feb 21) to someone who almost became my girlfriend about 19 years ago.
I really miss her :D

Aww Shucks, Thanks CPU, that's really sweet of you, I've been missing you for the longest time. <3 <3 <3

And SEAN!?!? Your birthday is on the 20th?!? Happy Old Age Birthday!! I'll remember that from now on ;p.

Woooo, well guess who's birthday it is today? o_O?

-Doom

While its still the 20th here, Happy birthday Sean! hope the cake was good, so delicious and moist ;)

and Doom, happy early birthday! I'll send you something on xbl if i have the time.

Woooo, well guess who's birthday it is today? o_O?

Wasn't it that one guy who lives in antarctica and is living on a research station plotting ways to take down microsoft? :lol: LOL Just kiddin Doom! Happy Birthday man. Hope it's great no matter where you're celebrating it ;)

Sorry for missing birthdays! Sean - I hope it was a good one for you. Doom - congrats! Nirvana - since your's is coming up - enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back