The Offical Happy Birthday Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey! Guess what? It's Doc_Bytes' birthday today! He turns 28 (seems I've got a couple years on him, lol).

Though his presence hasn't been felt here much the last little while, I wanted to convey my wishes to him on this day, and hope he somehow gets the message sooner rather than later, lol.

Happy birthday, buddy! ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Hey hey! Guess what? It's Doc_Bytes' birthday today! He turns 28 (seems I've got a couple years on him, lol).

Though his presence hasn't been felt here much the last little while, I wanted to convey my wishes to him on this day, and hope he somehow gets the message sooner rather than later, lol.

Happy birthday, buddy! ;)

Hahaa, agreed Spartan II! Awesomee birthday wishes for Doc!

And of course to everyone else celebrating today - have a good one :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday to CabooseBlue, p0rtalman, and everyone else who's birthday is today! Save us some cake! Best wishes to you all too :]

Happy Birthday Kelly! Sad to see you haven't been online in some time, :( but I hope you're doing well nontheless. ;) Have a good one.

Thank you, thank you gentlemen. Lined up for the day is some shopping for new gear, a serious helping of grub and then I'm going to meet the Mystery Science Theater 3000 cast. They're broadcasting live from Nashville,TN Rifftrax of Plan 9 from Outer Space by Ed Woods, the notoriously worst movie ever. If you want to join me on this fun occasion most Regal cinemas are broadcasting it live in their theaters (this is a one time deal, won't see it again), here's all the info and participating theaters if you wanna come out and celebrate with me tonight:

http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/Comedy/Ri...ium=RT_Email&utm_campaign=Rifftrax_Event_Page

Then I'll be heading home to end it all in a glory of Covenant blood with some halo celebs, this is the life :)

Cheers,

Kensai

Happy Birthday to
Belakor!!!
photo-5261.jpg

Wish you success in all your projects!

Happy birthday to me! I'm 1,041,359,915 seconds old as of the time I am typing this...put your calculators away, that makes me 33 and starting to lose my hair. (note to self: Google "rogaine")

I currently accept all forms of gifts, ie. cash, credit cards, money orders, etc.

Happy birthday to everyone else who was born on August 30th.!

dungbeetle said:
Happy birthday to me!

Wow, dude, happy birthday to you!

...that makes me 33 and starting to lose my hair.

Jesus... Wait, it's Jesus' age! :) You need to decide which way live further :)

When I was 33 I thought "wow, I'm so old", now I'm 40 and I feel like I'm starting to live again and feel like I'm 17 :)

I currently accept all forms of gifts, ie. cash, credit cards, money orders, etc.

A virtual handshakes too? :)

Happy birthday to everyone else who was born on August 30th.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back