The Offical Happy Birthday Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's the 17th of next month, but who's counting... :lol: lol

Just thought I'd make it known that aside from one of our very-talented Pep modellers, Robogenisis, having his 16th birthday today (hope it gets better for you, buddy), 405th member Mike_Oxlong7 is also having his 16th today, and member natsmlly is celebrating his 17th.

Best birthday wishes to you all, fellas! May you engage in all manner of fun things HALO! :D

Happy B-day too you (Have Fun) With out C&Ds... :cool:

I am going to get this over to day, My b-Day is 4-3-1965 So that buts mw at 43 in a day.

Am I the oldest 405er?

PS Thank you for putting up with me... :D

Happy b-day to SPARTAN II!

And to the other people I haven't interacted with yet, brentonhislaptop and Zigee, happy birthday to you as well

Ruze789 said:
Happy b-day to SPARTAN II!

And to the other people I haven't interacted with yet, brentonhislaptop and Zigee, happy birthday to you as well

rachciav said:
yay happy birthday SPARTAN II!!! :D

Thanks, you two! Didn't think anyone would notice, lol. I know someone like myself isn't worthy of his own thread, lol, but it's nice to have received birthday wishes from at least three of my fellow SPARTANs, heh.

So far, my day's been pretty mellow (who knows, might actually take my helmet out of mothball and do some work on it, lol), but I've got some plans later tonight, so that should be fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back