Dark Souls Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToTheClassiest

A collection of Dark Souls .PDOs : http://www.4shared.com/zip/AN5Mdlz4/Dark_Souls_Pepakura.html

I will update this with more files if anyone is interested. I should have just about everything but shields, so if you have any requests let me know and I'll get it up.

*Edit*

This should be all of the sets of armor in the game. They're .OBJ files, which will work in Pepakura (and most 3D modeling programs). If you have blender you can use it to pick out single parts of each set (helmet, chest, legs, etc.). There are also some misc items in here, like the Symbol of Avarice and the Boar's Head. http://www.4shared.com/zip/tombVEFZ/Dark_Souls_PTD_armor_obj.html

I'm working on weapons right now, in fact I'm about to start my own Silver Knight Straight Sword build. I'll update again when I have more available; if you have any requests for specific armor pieces, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for all these .PDOs. I've been looking for Dark Souls files for a long time.

Second, the .PDOs aren't entirely unfolded, so I was wondering if it was okay for me to share the completely unfolded versions (I'm unfolding them right now) as long as I gave you credit for the files? I'm a noob here, so im not exactly sure when I have to ask for permission regarding the use of other people's files....

do the elite knight armor parts and favor set. finish the black knight armor and then go for giant set and havel.

Hey so I hear ya got the Armor of Favor set, would you possibly be willing to share the pepakura files for it, I'm fairly new to the whole game y'all play here with the 405th, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Try to reply soon!

I have been hunting down Dark Souls files for a while. I am not so good at the unfolding process though. I have watched several tutorial videos and I just cant seem to get it down. If you get an Elite Knight set unfolded I would be very interested in it!

Hi! Thanks for all the DrKSls you have posted on. I cannot unfold the Armors, so I only need the havel armor (A_9570) can you plese send to me?

Amazing! thanks muchly!
been hoping these would turn up, i like making 1-off pieces like these in my spare time

oh yes i will be making some of these for sure, thanks for the work on unfolding everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back