Halo 4 Master Chief and Spartan IV! (Foam Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic R4ptor

Hey all, 405th! I've had my MK VI helmet done for a while and I now know what I need to work on and improve. Hopefully this build will be much better and cleaner!

Sorry, I have no pics yet, but definitely will soon! I am going to foam build the amazing spectacle of Master Chief's armor in Halo 4! While my girlfriend will help, she, at the same time, will be making a Spartan Four. Dubbed with Recruit helmet, Recon torso, E.O.D. shoulders, Recruit forearms, and RG-63 leg pieces. We will both try and get this project done by this coming March of 2014, due to the comic-con in our town!

I will try my best to keep everyone updated! Thanks for reading! I'll post pictures soon!

I want to start building a helmet out of foam but i have no idea how to even start and i don't have access to pepakura to get an idea how, so if you made a step by step on how to make a helmet, that would be amazing. I understand if you wouldn't want to do that. My pov on it though is for not just me but anyone else who wants to do a foam helmet, and everyone would love you for it (not that they wouldn't love you any ways) So if you decide to thank you very much! and if you don't, thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back