Any 405th Members in Indiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanMarx

Any 405th members in Indiana, U.S.? Maybe in the Northern part? If there is I was thinking maybe we could get together and do a team build of some sort. It would be nice to have some 405thers around here.

Wow, I looked at that thread Trando. There is a good number of Indiana members!

I didn't see that thread. That's awesome though! How do I join the Indiana group?

And, sorry. I wasn't sure where to put it.

Perfectly ok man, just reply to the thread and you should be good, and like the page on Facebook as well lol

I'm actually in Kentucky so I'm not far from you unfortunately i will be moving so i wouldnt be able to do any group builds xP

I'm actually in Kentucky so I'm not far from you unfortunately i will be moving so i wouldnt be able to do any group builds xP

I didnt know you're from Kentucky! That's awesome! But also speaking of group builds, I wouldn't mind putting a Fireteam together for some cons around the Midwest! I'm working on a custom armor scheme right now (with not much luck unfortunately). But I think It'd be awesome to do a community project.

I'm more of a concept guy than a project guy, so if it's customization and some innovation you're after, lemme know. I'm actually helping someone out with a flexible Halo Reach boot right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back