Jimmay's HALO 4 EOD Build [WIP][PICS][FirstBuild]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please tell me how danger area unsecured is going to help with armor.

I'm sure the offer was given kindly enough. It'd be nice to see you respond in kind rather than with an attitude.

Impressive work thus far, Tabris.

its all good boys, no offence given/taken :) yeh go for it foxleader

well heres where we are with the helmet. the one i wont be using that is, cos its small lol
xs42.jpg
8b23.jpg

got this for when im wearing the helm, should also eliminate the need for a neck cover thingamy...
q1xu.jpg

also went to bunnings for abit of a spree, 10 points to who can guess what im working on tomorrow :p ...
urxu.jpg

Attachments

• xs42.jpg
    xs42.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 8b23.jpg
    8b23.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 278
  • q1xu.jpg
    q1xu.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 269
  • urxu.jpg
    urxu.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 270
How is this build going?

I know somebody else who is attempting this build, but cannot find the right files. Any chance you've got the links to the legs etc. that you posted pictures of in your first post?

hows it going mate just wondering where you got the leg files and if you still have the link got chest shoulders and helm already

How is this build going?

I know somebody else who is attempting this build, but cannot find the right files. Any chance you've got the links to the legs etc. that you posted pictures of in your first post?

hows it going mate just wondering where you got the leg files and if you still have the link got chest shoulders and helm already

heya guys, sorry for the late replies, i dont get on here as often as i used to :( my project was on hiatus for about 4 months, but im married now and all the real life stuff is slowing down and i might be able to get back into it all again :D i can indeed get those links for you. im at work atm but ill be sure to post em tomorrow. if i cant get the links then i will just upload the files myself as i have alot available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I know this thread is quite old now but how has your armour come along?

I'd recommend sending a message to him about it rather than bumping a thread that is around a year old. Necro posting is generally frowned upon here so try to avoid digging up dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back