RoboCop Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming soon... RoboCop

Glad your still watching!
I will be having a test run and photo shoot next week before Comic-Con London. I will post a set of pictures here and a video on youtube (Link here).

If you want a constant update just pop to my Dax79Cosplay facebook page. But for now here is a unshaven Robocop!

2.jpg

1.jpg

Screws and washers

Just been adding some last parts to my Costume.

11111.jpg

2222222.jpg

I have added over 100 screws to the suit. During my investigation on where the screws go I found it so funny how many different suites must have been used during the movie. I noticed that the screws change from rivets to screws, in one shot they are Allen key screws and in some shots the shoulder clips disappeared from time to time! One thing I wanted to add that other Cosplayers don't, are the under clips. He has 4 clips ether side that hold his chest to the under suite.

What do you think?

2423243.jpg

New Video for you guys! How to build RoboCop Part 4

I am building a RoboCop Cosplay from EVA foam and will post videos as I build.
Part 4: Update on the build, Starting to panic! Time to spray the costume and let it dry! Only two weeks till he's at Comic-Con 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
time to go and make a Robocop movie my good man.

Yeah, hes looking good! I need to do something cool to show him off online, maybe the scene when he gets built and walks from the factory.... Skit of course!

DUDE!!!!! Way to go, that looks epic! I cant wait to see all the pics of you at the con. Great job Dax

Parade Winner MCM London Comic Con Cosplay Masquerade 2014

So I have finished the build, taken him to the UK and WON the Parade at the MCM London Comic Con Cosplay Masquerade 2014! This is the biggest Cosplay comp in the UK so not a bad start to my Convention run!! Anyway you may see a picture here and there on the net so if you do please message me as I don't really have any photos as I had no camera man!

Here are a few to show you guys who have been watching fr the last 11 months!

View attachment Robocop Blue.JPG View attachment Robocop 8.JPG View attachment Robocop 4.JPG

View attachment Robocop 6.JPG View attachment Robocop 2.JPG

Here Is My Video Update!

Here Is a video made by someone who watched the Con! Thanks for the support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok just came across your work just great really very well done congrats on your win at London Comic Con

Thanks! It was a blast! Now I'm starting on my next build! You may want to watch from the beginning! Eather pop to my facebook or on RPF (I may also post here but it is a halo site and don't want to fill it with incorrect projects.

My next suit is from Pacific Rim!

Imaginative Ink People's Choice Cosplay Award 2014

Can I ask for some help?!

Please Like and shire to help publicize Cosplay in the UK! ( And I would like to WIN )

https://www.facebook.com/Imaginativ...5965292532564/609836472478777/?type=3&theater

If you liked my build please give me some thumbs up! Its hard to win a cosplay competition when you don't have boobs......

All the best Dax!

PS I have started my Pacific rim build. I have been using RPF to show my WIP, do you think I should add a tread here too?

Dax, wow man congrats on the awesomeness! Your build worked out super well :)
Very convincing indeed!
Keep up the great work buddy

Dax, wow man congrats on the awesomeness! Your build worked out super well :)
Very convincing indeed!
Keep up the great work buddy

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the EVA build! I'm already working on my next as I need to hold my MCM Comic-Con title now! (No pressure!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back