Can somebody help me to scale my Skyrim helmet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pqllinh

The height of my head from the chin to the top is around 31 cm. I go to scale factor and type 320mm to the height. Then i measure the height of the helmet and it shows the helmet is only 134mm high. I feel really confusing because this is the first time i used pepakura. So can somebody help me to scale it? Thanks alot.
This is the download link of the helmet : http://www.4shared.com/file/R3VheOlP/Daedric_Male_Helmet.html
165320.jpg

510me.png

357134.png

The scale is from the very lowest vetex to the very highest vertex. So the bottom of the chin to the very top of the left horn...
You're going to have to play with upping the scale by 10% ( Ctrl + L ) until the width between the two points you're measuring scale up to what you want. Leave a 15mm buffer all around where you're head will be ( thats 3cm bigger width wise, 1.5CM each side )
I had the same issue with the Briareos helm

You're doing it right, you're just not taking into account that the whole hight includes the horns.
Stay groovy
Stu.

When I scaled mine, my head height is roughly the same size as yours, so I set the height to 450. It works just fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back