Rubies Halo 4 Supreme Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motion26

Hey I stumbled across this this morning and was curious if anyone knows anything about it. I could only find this picture on a couple sites with limited information as well as I don't see anything about it on the 405th. If its legit that's pretty nice for a licensed product - A lot better then their Halo 3 suit. What do you guys think/ anyone know about this?

Rubies-MC-Supreme-costume.jpg

Attachments

• Rubies-MC-Supreme-costume.jpg
    Rubies-MC-Supreme-costume.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 747
There's no listing on the Rubies website for a Halo 4 suit. This close to Halloween, you'd think that if they did have a license and a product, it'd be there. Pretty nice looking suit, though.

Edit: Thread moved to General Discussion forum. This isn't a creation thread.

There's no listing on the Rubies website for a Halo 4 suit. This close to Halloween, you'd think that if they did have a license and a product, it'd be there. Pretty nice looking suit, though.

Edit: Thread moved to General Discussion forum. This isn't a creation thread.

Thanks Carpathia I wasn't sure where to put it since general says non-halo discussion - Yeah it's kind of odd, where I found that pic it said it was a prototype and that the picture originated from Halo Way point in august but I couldn't find the original thread - the style of visor it has does make it look like a rubies suit. Its also missing the cod piece lol.

Can't say I'm impressed by that set. The helmet might be worth it, but the rest of it looks fairly sub-standard, to say the very least.

The sad part is that the top photo is from Aug. 2013... Which means they never followed through with it.

Even looking at the 2013 picture, I don't know how good it would have actually been. At first glance it might look impressive, but when you look closer at many of the edges, and have a knowledge of Rubies previous products, the plastic starts to look very thin, especially on the hand plates and the thighs. I wonder how well and how long those suits would have held up in Rubies did make them. My money is on not long.

If that helmet is actually indicative of the final product, which I doubt, it might actually be a good base for many people here. Since this is Rubies, though, I doubt the final production run will be that clean with out any mold lines and a nicely formed full visor.

Turns out the helmet I discussed about isn't from rubies...Good? I think not. It's actually a costuming company called disguise, and from what I've seen
from in hand pictures and videos...it literally sucks...so wonky and warped, it's terrible. Worse than rubies armor.
And http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Microsof...-New-In-Box-/171940975765?hash=item28087b1495 just if you wanted to a see how craptacular this stuff is..guess gotta go save up for a neca helmet, to be honest, no one has the right shape or detail of the current Master chief helmet ...sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the detail that was added to this suit! It really looks great!
toxicdeathnight this thread has not been replies to or updated in 3 years. Please see my comments on your other posts and always check the date of the last post before replying to a thread. If a thread has not been updated in over three to six months, always take a second to really ask yourself if it is actually necessary for you to reply to the Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back