Deathstroke armor build. 1st time build with foam (pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card

Hello all card here again. It has been a while but I had to come back this place is just too cool to not come back to. Any way Like the title says I am working on a set of Deathstroke AKA Slade Wilson armor. The general design I am working on is the Arkham origins version. This is what I have so far.

1451453_603253799735989_1382397332_n.jpg

539199_604971892897513_2041143948_n.jpg

More pics to come as I roll on with the build. Any way tips comments all of that are loved thanks. -Card

Looks pretty sweet man. Your foam work looks good. Looks like you have a promising foam career ahead of you. Keep up the good work.

did you think about meshing the eyes so you can see? or is there something in these photos im missing because one eye visibility would suck.

The one eye thing does suck a bit but I don't want it to look off with a mesh eye so if it means I can't see then so be it I can deal.

oh to see some other stuff made out of foam is great. Good job mate :)
did you cover or seal your armor with plastidip, pva or something like that, or did you directly paint it?

No actually it is just paint. I used a metallic paint used for mostly outdoor metal. Worked really well to give it a metallic look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back