Spartan Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it's a letter and three numbers, not letter number letter number, and second, generally the tag goes on the chest. Look up the chief.

I've always used 071, my actual military designation lol. hope its not taken

No, it's not taken. Welcome aboard!

This sounds like it would be a fun idea but where would be the standard place for the lable? Left of right side of the chest? Or maybe the arm?

It typically goes here.
Fred_104_and_kelly_087_by_sithvenator-d5g3ut5.jpg

Maschief.jpg

Attachments

• Fred_104_and_kelly_087_by_sithvenator-d5g3ut5.jpg
    Fred_104_and_kelly_087_by_sithvenator-d5g3ut5.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 308
  • Maschief.jpg
    Maschief.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 202
Ahh ok thanks! :) And great work on those suits!

And yeah, I figured it was letter and three numbers, but I can't find a way to make it work while still keeping that look. Might just have to scrap the idea and try something else.

Ahh ok thanks! :) And great work on those suits!

And yeah, I figured it was letter and three numbers, but I can't find a way to make it work while still keeping that look. Might just have to scrap the idea and try something else.

Those suits were used in the foreword unto dawn mini series

OHHHHH you can add me to the list.
Spartan Vincent, D-229, Feral Team Squad leader.

I would like to claim A-119.

I've thought up a rather complicated backstory for my spartan, but I won't get into that here. That is another post for another day.

I hope that this isn't a necropost...

S732, a member of the Sigma Generation of Spartan IV's initiated into the program.

This is a sweet idea btw, nice job! :D

S-551

Number is a little bit of personal dates but also I like the Spartan III generation more so then the Spartan II for some reason.

First off - Connor, major necropost. This thread hadn't been posted in since January.

Secondly - consult the first post for any numbers that have been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back