Spartan Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could but you'd need to be put into a company like if he has the number frist then he's aphla then you'd be beta, and so on and so on. heck think back to "ghost of onyx" when it was three hundred Spartans per company.

That's what I was thinking, And it works Seeing how my spartan is a III it works out pretty well.

Yea, did change the profile pic, too, for my current Halo 3 configuration. Heh, I have to say "Current" because I pretty much have to change something every time I play any of these games, although not so much with 3 any more. Finding that the choices are limited enough that I can pick one set and stick with it. Reach and Halo 4, however, yea, always have to mix it up a little.

Indeed it may seem very hard to stick with one set... I used to be like that

Then, I got the armor I wanted through hours of hard work sitting on my couch. Recon SURG, Soldier, and Warrior. It seems like quite a modest set, but the stance breach and the Recon SURG skin took forever it seemed.

(Breach stance: UNSC ordinance weapon mastery (1000+ kills on every special weapon)
(Recon SURG: Covenant loadout weapon mastery (2000ish kills on every covy weapon (including the F______ PLASMA PISTOL)

Would it be too difficult to arrange people in company's? For instance everybody in a certain state or region would be in a company together. It would be a great way for people to get connected!

Indeed it may seem very hard to stick with one set... I used to be like that

Then, I got the armor I wanted through hours of hard work sitting on my couch. Recon SURG, Soldier, and Warrior. It seems like quite a modest set, but the stance breach and the Recon SURG skin took forever it seemed.

(Breach stance: UNSC ordinance weapon mastery (1000+ kills on every special weapon)
(Recon SURG: Covenant loadout weapon mastery (2000ish kills on every covy weapon (including the F______ PLASMA PISTOL)

Had most of my faves through simple leveling up. Only thing I still want is the Deadeye helmet. Don't see that happening any time too soon, though. Not unless 343 decides to be as generous with their faithfuls as they've been with trying to sucker more people into buying the game.

Would it be too difficult to arrange people in company's? For instance everybody in a certain state or region would be in a company together. It would be a great way for people to get connected!

I'm for it, although not sure how it would be played out. Too many locations to just use a single letter, as the 405th is global, not just the U.S. Would need a full serial number in addition to the service number would think.

J-29 was the number issued to me when I started playing Halo 3 (my first Halo game).

So I've stuck with it an now my call sign is J-029

I'm for it, although not sure how it would be played out. Too many locations to just use a single letter, as the 405th is global, not just the U.S. Would need a full serial number in addition to the service number would think.

Have any of you guys been to the Mandalorian Mercenaries site? It's basically the same as the 405th/501st and them but strictly mandos. They are world wide and have a "clan" system that works well. We could adopt/adapt it. www.mercs.firespray.net

guys if you're in another county you can use it's first and last letter to make the letter system then you put you number in.

example i'll use Andrew cook.

NZ/A-251 that would be his county.

I did a lot of research so mine would be canon. Daniel-382. Part of Spartan-IV Which is made of new post war and volunteer previous program Spartans.

Did some research, dividing people into battalions, company's and than maybe even platoons sounds like a good idea. as far as the US goes, I dont think it would be that hard to arrange this. however as far as other countries this might be a problem.

For the U.S., could use the divisions that have already been popping up around the forums. For example as a New Yorker, I would be Zaff-286, Northeastern Division. Think I'm going with a Spartan III originally who later joined into the Spartan IV program after returning from a lone-wolf "espionage and sabotage" mission to Doisac, an attempt to halt or at least hinder the flow of Jiralhanae supplies, as well as learn as much as he can about Brute tech (and a personal side mission to stockpile ammo for my favorite weapon: the Mauler). Now I really got the itch to get writing on this backstory. lol.

Did some research, dividing people into battalions, company's and than maybe even platoons sounds like a good idea. as far as the US goes, I dont think it would be that hard to arrange this. however as far as other countries this might be a problem.

I don´t think it would be a problem :D

Pat-

well let's take a look into the halo books for a moment.

(opens all books and speed reads)

okay you would need to find a point in which everyone could travel to that is close to all the members in a state or if you live close to a second state you could pass along info form one group to another.

(flips through page's)

if anyone can get a type of ranking system for a state group board that would be great. then we can make plans and have a sub 405th group that is in fact a working group that can hit any and every con in the world.

(close's books)

okay once we got that all locked down we should be able to get this to function in an orderly fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back