Spartan Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine: X-002. Blythe

One of the first to get experimented on as proof that the program can go live. as proof that it could work. As proof that she needed to get funded. Nothing was out bounds then. No restrains as the program was completely black.

From the book I am writing but that is for a different time and place.

Why dont you edit your first post and start putting peoples Spartan Numbers in order. That way if there was ever a list there will be one now.

Since I love the Spartan III's from Reach, my spartan is G-016. Gamma company being the company with the lowest number of KIA's and highest number of remaining active spartans, and 016 being the age I started playing Halo at. Plus once I get my MK.V armor finished, I could do an update to Spartan IV and still have it be canon :)

EDIT: G-016/ S-016 taken

My tag is B08, or Beta 08. I used to use the number S-08, but since that was the original II class, and I count myself as part of the III class I changed it.

Alright, well, I didn't think I would get this kind of response.

As for numbers being taken, I do like the idea of adding a letter before the 3 numbers. I will say this again though, this is for fun, if you really like a number and it's taken, just use it. You put enough time into a suit to use whatever number you want. Also, in the aspect of numbers that are taken i.e. 117 (the chief) or 087 (Kelly), I think we should stick to numbers used by "official" resources, like the games and novels. If we used fan fiction, there would be too many numbers used I think. On that note, I will need a hand recalling the numbers used, as I have no time to read through all the novels again haha. I will update the first page with a list in numerical order.

I also would like some input on if we should keep to a specific method of numbering. As in 1 letter, followed by a dash, then the three numbers of choice.(S-117, B-453) Also, the letter could be optional, or defaulted to an "S" for those who don't want it. This way we can keep it a little bit organised haha. Again, if you don't want to follow this, but still want your "own" number, I'll wright it up there. Let me know what you guys and gals think of this idea.

Thanks again guys, and I'm blown away by the response so far. If it's not too much to ask, maybe when this thread gets more popular, we could stickie it? Also, is there a way to give editing rights to another forum user? Keeping this up to date may get out of hand for a single person.

As for numbers being taken, I do like the idea of adding a letter before the 3 numbers. I will say this again though, this is for fun, if you really like a number and it's taken, just use it. You put enough time into a suit to use whatever number you want. Also, in the aspect of numbers that are taken i.e. 117 (the chief) or 087 (Kelly), I think we should stick to numbers used by "official" resources, like the games and novels. If we used fan fiction, there would be too many numbers used I think. On that note, I will need a hand recalling the numbers used, as I have no time to read through all the novels again haha. I will update the first page with a list in numerical order.

I also would like some input on if we should keep to a specific method of numbering. As in 1 letter, followed by a dash, then the three numbers of choice.(S-117, B-453) Also, the letter could be optional, or defaulted to an "S" for those who don't want it. This way we can keep it a little bit organised haha. Again, if you don't want to follow this, but still want your "own" number, I'll wright it up there. Let me know what you guys and gals think of this idea.

Thanks again guys, and I'm blown away by the response so far. If it's not too much to ask, maybe when this thread gets more popular, we could stickie it? Also, is there a way to give editing rights to another forum user? Keeping this up to date may get out of hand for a single person.

This is a great idea. We should do this.

As the leader of a fire team here are the current members and their numbers and call sign
My self GRIM: Z236 (my family's birthdays added together then times the number of members)
No call sign as of yet: S779
MYST: M213
FALCON: R607

I'm Sai B-257. Surviving SPARTAN III of Bravo company absorbed by the SPARTAN IV program.

My old Fire Department was District 25, Station 7.

I also agree to keep out fan fiction but use the "official" spartan tags. There's simply too much fan fiction out there to keep track of. Zaff posted a link to the main wiki of spartans II's. The list is kind of long but a quick search can clarify what numbers are already taken by "canonized" spartans. The organization you have mentioned is fine in my opinion.

I any case mine is A-057.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back