( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I get a copy of said movie?

Apologies, but I'm still writing the script. Scripts don't write them selves..., and then once I finish the script, I have to raise funds to hire a film crew, get costumes made, hire actors, etc... It will be a while. But when it is finally made, I intend to release it at least initially as a web series.

In the mean time, supposedly the official halo movie is in the works again... I have no connection with them, but have heard rumors.

is it live action if so pm me and i'll tell about mine lol I've got 11 season down and just making stuff for season one,

You know you are a 405th when you plan to renew your wedding vows in Armor, and when you tell your 20 something child about it, they are speachless. (Very true story)

ash I've got something like that for frank o conor only he'd be thinking I'm a hacker and got his blueprint for the halo story line. got a really good idea about it.

ash I've got something like that for frank o conor only he'd be thinking I'm a hacker and got his blueprint for the halo story line. got a really good idea about it.

I doubt anyone would be able to hack into the server that stores all the cannon materials, at least from rumors that I've heard. Supposedly it is on an isolated network, so one would pretty much already have to have authorization to get into it to be able to hack it. You'd honestly have more of a chance hacking one of the computers that is allowed access, then remoting from that computer into the storage server.

I doubt anyone would be able to hack into the server that stores all the cannon materials, at least from rumors that I've heard. Supposedly it is on an isolated network, so one would pretty much already have to have authorization to get into it to be able to hack it. You'd honestly have more of a chance hacking one of the computers that is allowed access, then remoting from that computer into the storage server.

have you not watched the watch_dogs game theroies video.

You know you are 405th when you call in sick to work after an obsessive night of relentless papercrafting. #wornout

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

when you have five printer and there running for two hours before you have haft a suit printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back