( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYNO 666

I saw this in another forum and I thought it had some great similarities to what we armor builders and cosplayers go through.

Just add your own funny conclusion to "You know you're a 405th when...."
Have fun!

Examples:
You know you're 405th when you miss friends and family because you're (Pepping)! They don't understand... We DON'T have a drug or addiction problem!"

You know you're 405th when you spend more time on 405TH FORUM than with your family or on Facebook/Twitter.

You know you're a member when your wife or girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a (completed build).

So what's your best "You know you're a member when...."

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

when you see something and go "OMG this will make my build elite!"

When you walk into GameStop and ask if they have Halo 3. The clerk asks why you waited so long to play it and answer "I did already, I need it again for reference pictures to build a Mark VI suit". Then watch as half the store stops and stares in confused and strange looks.

when you walk into a gamestop and tell the employee that you are going to be at the midnight release of a halo game in full spartan armor (and they don't believe you, but still intentionally manage to get their shift moved so that they can be there) and when you show up they have a "freak out" moment. <-- true story

When no matter where you are shopping, you think to yourself, "hmmm, i shouldnt buy that, but how can i use it on my armor...?" And you buy it anyway :D (then probably never use it on your pep!)

when you walk into a gamestop and tell the employee that you are going to be at the midnight release of a halo game in full spartan armor (and they don't believe you, but still intentionally manage to get their shift moved so that they can be there) and when you show up they have a "freak out" moment. <-- true story

did that with help from a manager. I was in a drop down celling and five minutes till midnight I dropped down SSMG pointed at the only security guy and just said "are you feeling luck, well do yea punk"

when at work you have a note pad with the items you need and a picture of ODST armor in you're living room on your locker. (yes once my man cave is done it will be a armory.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back