( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you can ID and name nearly any armour part or permutation from memory - up to, and including Halo 4.
(I can only claim ~60% on H4)

Yep...

"you know you're a 405th junkie when you can name every armor in every game...

AND recall every good build on the site when you're talking about it with somebody"

when you sit bored and turn on the xbox to double check your build and keep booting people out because they keep killing your model.

when you finished the first part of your build (helmet, forearms) you wore them around for days (striking poses - even though it was only one piece)

You know your a 405th memeber when you forget to eat because you just spent 5 hours reading threads without realizing it.

OMG i can relate to so many of these. This is hilarious

When you see foam core, floor mats, or poster board in the trash and you have to pick it up

I have absolutely done this. A customer had pieces of roll-stock EVA foam that the shipper used as packing. "Um, would you mind terribly if I took something out of your trash?" :)

-Matt

I work in a call center, I do support on a contract (which I cannot name), but let's say when you are playing one of the Halo's on your console and it has an issue ......
You know your a 405th member when you: recruit people to join, the 405th. Because they think having their own armor would be awesome.
You know your a 405th member when you: have brought pepped and finished pieces to work and everyone is jealous.
You know your a 405th member when you:took the pepped, resined and then the finished Combat knife to work and can't bring it back because they now classify it as a deadly weapon.

You know you're a 405th member when you want to do the final painting of your build and then it's very cloudy yet you still want to paint.

You know you're a 405th member when you completed an armour section but still don't feel quite satisfied

when you think that the 4D game's at theme parks should have a halo game, and let the 405th guys play all the time in the back against a bunch of kids.

defend you house from the dragon oh wait not a dragon a whole covenant army.

when you get on craigslist to find bulk materials or tools for armor building.....literally doing it now.

when walmart won't let you back in due to the fact that (with help form some friends) when halo reach came out they set up a few marines and one Spartan three hours before midnight. and at midnight they start dancing to braide girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back