( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you open an old filing folder and find it stuffed full of un-assembled pep projects.

You need to change that to "When you have a fileing folder of un-assembled pep-projects"

Heh, yes and no. I was just digging through the mess around here and found one of those folders. Opened it up and there's like 3-4 different models printed out, although all on regular printer paper as I didn't have cardstock until recently. Reach boot, Halo 3 Rogue helmet, couple others I didn't quite recognize form the parts. And now I've got the Obsidian Mind Warlock helmet printed out and sitting on my desk waiting to be cut out and assembled, an assembled but otherwise unfinished H3 Rogue (from the ripped model) and a basic printer paper JFO staring at me from the top shelf, and somewhere in the garage are the resined segments of a Destiny Ghost that I didn't get finished before the cold weather hit. Major disadvantage of living in the Northeast.

try living in Alabama its so cold a snow day is called "NO ONE IS GOING NOWHERE" said the local news crew. and for four to five months you can't paint, resin or bondo because of the cold.

Didn't even have running water for 3 days not that long ago, like maybe a week or two ago. Heck it was so bad out this way at one point Monday Night Raw actually cancelled their event and had to basically do a 3-hour recap show broadcast from within WWE HQ. Pretty much November to late April, even into May some years, the weather isn't going to let you get anything done unless you have a heated work shop and the disposable income to leave the heat on with all the windows etc. open for ventilation.

When you endlessly lament that living overseas prevents you from doing anything more than foam or just paper pepping. :(

When you curse fate that your older brother is already in the US and can do any project he wants, barring financial restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back