**Official** Titanfall Pepakura Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. This has been hard for me due to other committments (and Destiny) but here is my finished IMC Pilot suit. Whilst I didn't complete all parts (hand and wrist armour/gadgets etc) I have made it into a standard good enough to compete in the EB Expo Cosplay comp. Here are a few pics.

stryder-1024x550.jpg

PILOT.jpg

Attachments

• stryder-1024x550.jpg
    stryder-1024x550.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 434
  • PILOT.jpg
    PILOT.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 441
Hey guys,

I hope this doesn't count as a necro post :-/

im im currently working on the IMC chest armor and wondered if anyone had a pep file for the two under armor plates as seen in this ref pic.

D8AAF75A-A663-4DDD-A470-A5B71483D626.jpg

0F671EDD-E3DD-403B-B538-CC0FD05DB4BE.jpg

Looking at a number of pictures it seems the chest armor is made up of two layers of armor plates either side.

Attachments

• 0F671EDD-E3DD-403B-B538-CC0FD05DB4BE.jpg
    0F671EDD-E3DD-403B-B538-CC0FD05DB4BE.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 531
  • D8AAF75A-A663-4DDD-A470-A5B71483D626.jpg
    D8AAF75A-A663-4DDD-A470-A5B71483D626.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6,851
Thx Pat,

I'm currently trying to mod the current chest piece file to the correct shape using the picture above as a reference but my pep program skill are poor at best :-(

Hey all! For the upcoming Titanfall 2, which is by the way amazing, I want to try out to make myself a Titanfall cosplay :) To begin with I'm going to start by making a pilot helmet and work from there, thanks to you guys uploads :D As I'm new to the world of cosplay, any tips and tricks how I should proceed would be highly appreciated as I know pretty much nothing! If all goes well I actually want to make in the end a Spectre OR Spyglass cosplay as I really love the Spectres in the Titanfall universe and feels unique in a way to cosplay. Could anyone help me with the models for the Spectres and Spyglass though? Haven't found anything useful in that front on the internet and don't know how to make it myself :( A model file on them, or even better a pepakura file would totally be awesome! Hope this thread can become alive again! :D

Hello everyone, I want to do a titanfall 2 cosplay but because of my body type, I believe I'm unable to do the pulse, grapple, or holopilot kits from the game, instead I think it would be easier to do either the A-wall, or cloak pilot kits... I have the time and drive to do this but I don't know how to find/make the Pepakura files or the foam files... if anyone has the files or is just wiling to help in any way, I would appreciate it deeply.

Thank you, and happy crafting!

HI, I'm fairly new to cosplay and i was wondering how you separate models when you rip them from the game? if someone could help me out that would be great!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back