**Official** Titanfall Pepakura Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
memearcade.com_2859_1377865031.gif

Why would you exit this thread? lol

This is great guys. I can't wait to start this project. In respect to balancing playing the game aswell.

Haha! Your welcome Iron Monger.I hope you found what you were looking for. If you would like foam templates for anything I havent done already just ask!

-Konstantin

Glad to find this been looking for a smaller project to work on until I can get my big Vacform table done to work on my elemental suit

Haha! Your welcome Iron Monger.I hope you found what you were looking for. If you would like foam templates for anything I havent done already just ask!

-Konstantin

I will let you know. I am all pro foam building. Can't do it without you guys! In the mean time, I am rushing to get this pilot helmet finished for a midnight launch I'm going to. This helmet was too big, but I want to wear something for the event. (12th March, Lux Studios, Sydney if by chance there are any Aussies here). I'm thinking of helmet with suit like your dp of Deadspace. Wont have time to bondo/detail. :(

IMAG2998.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG2998.jpg
    IMAG2998.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 326
Shame that that things aren't working out for you too well. I've been working on mine and I'm just about done, all I have to do is put in the visor. I'll create a thread soon once I figure out how :). I'm also glad you like my DP! A suit with the helmet would look very nice! You'd look similar to Daft Punk but less shiny and more Titanfalley, Haha. I'm sure you'll look stellar at the launch! I'm going to pick up a 360 copy on the 25th but by then I hope to have completed a full suit!

-Edit: My new profile is too new and I can only post on the NOOB forum, I'll be sure to post a link when I get a thread going.

-Konstantin

Haha YES. I was thinking Daft Punk style.

I'm not too fussed about the one I have created now. Almost ready to sand and paint. Will make a new and improved one and will be able to go off your foam work when you get it done. Can't wait to see pics!

I'm not too fussed about the one I have created now. Almost ready to sand and paint. Will make a new and improved one and will be able to go off your foam work when you get it done. Can't wait to see pics!

Good to hear! I just started my first thread!http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/41128-REDSTAR-s-Titanfall-pilot-build?p=695090#post695090
I'll be posting my work daily! I hope it gets some attention!

-Konstantin

Just to let you all know, I'm still here. I was working on stuff and then finals. So I will be back in about a week. :(

Hope it works out for you monger;)

Just to let you all know, I'm still here. I was working on stuff and then finals. So I will be back in about a week. :(

Ok, good luck on the finals!

I just released the unfolded female pilot helmet. Download link is on the first page as always. I also finished the male pilot helmet a few days ago. Here are some pics:

IMG_0162_zps7cf1cf54.jpg

IMG_0168_zps0149b568.jpg

IMG_0165_zpsf46e5ee5.jpg

IMG_0164_zps8ed7ec47.jpg

IMG_0166_zps7f8c03c8.jpg

IMG_0169_zpsc0761b28.jpg

IMG_0170_zpsa07484eb.jpg

IMG_0172_zps53200cc7.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0162_zps7cf1cf54.jpg
    IMG_0162_zps7cf1cf54.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0168_zps0149b568.jpg
    IMG_0168_zps0149b568.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,130
  • IMG_0165_zpsf46e5ee5.jpg
    IMG_0165_zpsf46e5ee5.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0164_zps8ed7ec47.jpg
    IMG_0164_zps8ed7ec47.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0166_zps7f8c03c8.jpg
    IMG_0166_zps7f8c03c8.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0172_zps53200cc7.jpg
    IMG_0172_zps53200cc7.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0170_zpsa07484eb.jpg
    IMG_0170_zpsa07484eb.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0169_zpsc0761b28.jpg
    IMG_0169_zpsc0761b28.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 302
That is HECTIC! Keep up the awesome work. I ended up going to Sydney's midnight launch and made a helmet JUST IN TIME! I even installed some quick electronics.

46699_10203598367147997_898456553_n.jpg

As it is too big I will start again, and then proceed for the rest of the suit. All the files on the thread are awesome! Thanks Jico for the model!

Attachments

• 46699_10203598367147997_898456553_n.jpg
    46699_10203598367147997_898456553_n.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 326
Here is the right-hand glove. Or as Jico so lovingly named it, the Hand-glove right haha. The armor bits are the same as Elusch99's, only probably look less nice. You will need the watch and boxthing from this, but otherwise if you prefer Elusch's file just make a copy of those bits. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is HECTIC! Keep up the awesome work. I ended up going to Sydney's midnight launch and made a helmet JUST IN TIME! I even installed some quick electronics.

As it is too big I will start again, and then proceed for the rest of the suit. All the files on the thread are awesome! Thanks Jico for the model!

That looks sick! Great job:D

Here is the right-hand glove. Or as Jico so lovingly named it, the Hand-glove right haha. The armor bits are the same as Elusch99's, only probably look less nice. You will need the watch and boxthing from this, but otherwise if you prefer Elusch's file just make a copy of those bits. ;)

Ok, added it;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jico, Just a question, Will you be making the MCOR Battle Rifle Titan Pilot helmet pep file? That would be a great helmet as well. Your work is truly outstanding and thanks for sharing your files with us..

Jico, Just a question, Will you be making the MCOR Battle Rifle Titan Pilot helmet pep file? That would be a great helmet as well. Your work is truly outstanding and thanks for sharing your files with us..

I'm working on the unfold kits for that now. I think they will be out in a day or two;)

The armor bits are the same as Elusch99's, only probably look less nice. You will need the watch and box thing from this, but otherwise if you prefer Elusch's file just make a copy of those bits. ;)

They sorta look the same to me, but thanks!

Anyway, I'm probably going to change all my unfolds so the derpy pieces are all off to the side like Kyre did. The links won't change, it's just a slightly different file. I'll post when I've got them done.

Haha yay my style is liked even by other unfolders :D This makes up for Origin teasing me with Titanfall ads everytime I turn my screen on :p

Jico, After a little more research I guess I'm actually looking for the "Frontier Militia Pilot" helmet. Is that on your to do list?

Thanks for making the Pilot Helmet! Perfect for my Pepakura Helmet Collection! No Im not gonna make a casting helmet, molds and castings are out of my league (don't really know how to do it). If I wanted a completed helmet, I know where to go, but this is way easier on me lol.

Jico is working on all of the Pilot helmet variants, both IMC and Militia. His next release is the Militia equivalent of the two pilots' armors currently out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back