**Official** Titanfall Pepakura Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if you guys mentioned it in the front part but for the IMC Pilot helmet, what is the default height of the helmet with the antenna and WITHOUT the antenna in mm? I would like to know so i can get a sense of how the helmet would turn out as im in the super early stages of planning a Titanfall suit of my own. I'll be making the helmet first of course :D

I'm sorry if you guys mentioned it in the front part but for the IMC Pilot helmet, what is the default height of the helmet with the antenna and WITHOUT the antenna in mm? I would like to know so i can get a sense of how the helmet would turn out as im in the super early stages of planning a Titanfall suit of my own. I'll be making the helmet first of course :D

Page 5 post #49

any new models in the works by any chance? i would love to get the IMC female helmet or one of the IMC grunt variants. Keep up the great work!

I'm more likely to make the tutorial were I teach how to rip and cleanup models. It takes between 2-4 hours to get one set of armor models ready. Been busy planing for college, getting a dorm room, etc... I might rip the imc and mcor snipers plus the grunt armor that was requested a while back. Can't promise anything yet, sorry guys:/

Hey guys, just getting ready for PAX prime and wanted to build up some titanfall gear. Great work so far and much credit is due for your guys hard work, however, was wondering anyone has a pep file or has started a pep file for the Militias chest piece?

i fell like chest parts would be better off as a foam scratch build honestly. Just like back parts, except for maybe the jump jets. Check out the foam tutorials on here and you will see for things like that it is sometimes a better option and bypasses tons of work.

I need the Atlas Titan unfolded to use a pep file...can anyone help me out with that...only if you wanna see someone make a very accurate 10 foot Titan that is though ;)

Hello everyone. Sorry that I haven't posted anything new in a while. I managed to get some time to start preparing a few unfold kits, but I don't think that I'll have enough time to unfold any of the models. Looking through the tread again I saw that the IMC Grunt Anti Titan and both MCOR and IMC Marksman models were the most requested. So here is my progress so far. Got all the models extracted and applied the textures to the designated parts.

GOBevPS.png

nC7imjc.png

182o75y.png

Stay tuned for the release of these unfold kits.

Attachments

• GOBevPS.png
    GOBevPS.png
    424.1 KB · Views: 697
  • nC7imjc.png
    nC7imjc.png
    413.1 KB · Views: 522
  • 182o75y.png
    182o75y.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 592
Sorry for double post, but it looks like someone likes to steal my model edits and unfolds and claim them as their own. Nice... Gonna report that ASAP.

Thats a shitty thing to do. Well thank you so very much for the anti titan grunt, been waiting on that puppy since i first saw the teasers. Well all appreciate it.

Thats a s____y thing to do. Well thank you so very much for the anti titan grunt, been waiting on that puppy since i first saw the teasers. Well all appreciate it.

While the language is fitting for how we feel when it comes to thiefs, just remember to watch the french :) friendly reminder.

Looks like he removed it himself. I commented on the page letting him know that I'm the real creator and that I had reported his deviation, giving him the opportunity to remove it himself. It's kinda hilarious how people try to steal something you've plastered your name all over and stated in the description "do not sell or redistribute". I even saw a guy on Ebay trying to sell a stack of pre-cut pages from my IMC Pilot helmet and saying that he would email them the file afterwards. Another page listed my file as a "giveaway" to someone who commented on their page. What people will do for a little site traffic...

But back to the actual files. I've started to separate the parts and exporting them as individual .obj files. Stay tuned for more updates soon.

i feel like i saw your file on etsy as well. Ive seen the other posts your talking bout, check etsy.

Found two submissions on etsy using my files, but it seems that the user is selling foam armor and not the file itself, which I have no problem with. But it is strange that the only pictures they show are from 3D model screenshots from this thread...

Grunt unfold kit released! Note to unfolders: remember to use "Measure Distance between Two Points" to get the correct scale. Use a ruler on yourself to get a good idea what size you're looking for.

zIkXyiw.png

Download it here, or on the first page.

Stay tuned for the marksman kits!

Attachments

• zIkXyiw.png
    zIkXyiw.png
    40 KB · Views: 790
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back