Your favorite mount in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Since I'm currently the poorest college student ever, I had to sacrifice the luxuries of driving a gas-guzzling land whale and travel on two wheels.

BEHOLD THE GLORIOUS BEAST THAT IS MY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION:

Also, if anyone has been wondering where I've been, I blame it on art school and ferries. Darned ferries, eating my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming by mount, you mean vehicle.

Mine's 1996 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 4.0 High Output, 5spd Manual, with a cold air and bigger tires.
60930_430637851197_3641676_n.jpg

lol well this is what i drive in RL

2000-ford-ranger-xlt-4x4-rafkitdq.gif

But this is my favorite :p Just add some tow lights, chrome runners, a brush guard, and a 6 inch lift :) ...perhaps a chameleon paint job ;)

2010_chevy_silverado3500dcab.jpg

Attachments

• 2010_chevy_silverado3500dcab.jpg
    2010_chevy_silverado3500dcab.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 310
I see you guys like to drive gas guzzlers. I too drive a gas guzzler...but only when I actually need to go somewhere other than school. I have no pictures of it because I haven't felt the need to snap a few shots yet, but I have a crappy blue 2005 GMC Envoy that was abused by its previous owner. It's got quite a few dings, cracks, and other unsightly blemishes, but the worst problems are the CD player that taunts me by not working and the fact that the engine shuts off when I'm going uphill in reverse. It's such a luxurious ride, I wonder why the previous guy got rid of it?

Is it bad that when I read "Favorite Mount in real life?", I thought about night vision mounts (Wilcox L4 G24 :p)... Such is the life of being a gear whore....

My favorite mount would be a 4-Door Jeep Wrangler though. Hope to own one once my life is back in order haha.

Oh man. I want one of those Wranglers soooo badly. I'd put a snorkel on it. Sadly, I'm too poor to get one just yet.

Awesome to see other people care about Jeeps! (My other passion). Wranglers retain their value like none other, so even old ones are expensive. I drive a 2002 WJ Grand Cherokee with the 4.7L High Output V8. Lift, tires, lights, the whole lot. It needs a new engine though :(

Awesome to see other people care about Jeeps! (My other passion). Wranglers retain their value like none other, so even old ones are expensive. I drive a 2002 WJ Grand Cherokee with the 4.7L High Output V8. Lift, tires, lights, the whole lot. It needs a new engine though :(

I'm from a Jeep family. I've got the 96' Cherokee, my brother has a 98' Grand Cherokee, Moms got a Compass, and dad has a 95' Cherokee, 02 Silverado and 04 Suburban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back