Titanfall I.M.C. titan pilot (Foam/Pepakura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want an easier time finding them you might try looking up "Cover all's" they are what my brother uses for his job and come in many different colors, super comfy too! They are often referred to as tactical pajamas after all. Any ways great job with your build! Looking forward to an up date.

If you want an easier time finding them you might try looking up "Cover all's" they are what my brother uses for his job and come in many different colors, super comfy too! They are often referred to as tactical pajamas after all. Any ways great job with your build! Looking forward to an up date.

Or that. :D Anyway - Thank you! :)

Pat-

[Update no.8]​

It´s time for another weekly update! Again I have a bunch of pics but I didn´t really made any progress on the armor or well I just fixed the finger plates and started to bondo them and I made both knee armor. For some reason I don´t want to work on this cosplay and I just dunno why. Everytime I have a feeling that if I touch it I will mess it up. :X Anyway other than that some of the stuff I ordered arrived - right leg panel from GFC and two multi-purpose pouches from MIL-TEC. And again I did a small "fitting test". Well first off I coudn´t make the undersuit look "not baggy" but that´s actually the least of my worries right now. Yeah the pouches look a bit big plus I put them way up but I will fix that later. Anyway that would be all for this week! Enjoy!

Pat-

92.jpg

93.jpg

P5251843-1.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

91.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

P5251843-1.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

91.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[Announcement!]​

Updated the first posts - "List of all the files I use" and "List of all the materials I bought + price"

Pat-

[Update no.9]​

Update number 9. incoming! xd Well this is going to be a short one cause I haven´t really worked on this mainly because I was busy playing Titanfall! *yay! Yep I finally have it and I must say it´s a pretty good and fast game but I still love Halo more! x3 But back to the original topic. So I only made some front armor plates out of cardboard and coated them and also the knee armor with two layers of fiberglass resin. And well that would be all for this week actually. :D Enjoy!

Pat-

CIMG0356.jpg

CIMG0360.jpg

coatedplatesfront.jpg

CIMG0356.jpg

CIMG0360.jpg

coatedplatesfront.jpg

[Announcement!]​

Updated the first post - "List of all the files I use"

Pat-

[Update no.10]​

Time for the "obligatory" weekly update! :D This time I got a bit more done compared to last week so - "Shall we begin?" First off I made the cod piece out of cardboard and I also made another butt plate out of cardboard because I changed my mind about foam parts. No, it does not mean that there won´t be any foam parts, but it means that I will only make those parts out of foam which I don´t want to be "heavy". Specifically I will make the shoulder armor and the shins (maybe) out of foam. I really don´t want to end up like with my Spartan IV where these parts were constantly coming down and I had to adjust them - so I want to prevent this. Anyway also made the back plates out of cardboard and covered the cod and the butt plate with two layers of fiberglass resin. After that I did another fitting test AND before you say something about the undersuit not being neat or the parts are not right exactly where they have to be - THAT was not the point of this test! I only wanted to see if the parts are the right size which they are except for the middle back plate which is way too big. Yep, made a new one which is way smaller and is pretty much the right size. Of course after this I went and covered them with two layersw of fiberglass resin and basically that is all what I did this week! :D Yeah it´s going slowly because right now I still have two exams and I´am working on my first commision work for a friend! :D Also after I´am finished with that I will move onto my Halo 1 marine helmet (Original 2001)and when that´s finished there´s still my Halo 3 ODST Medic helmet, Halo 4 Warrior helmet and my Halo 4 Sniper rifle which I want to fix and make it better! :D So anyway - Enjoy!

Pat-

CIMG0558.jpg

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0567.jpg

CIMG0574.jpg

CIMG0586.jpg

CIMG0588.jpg

CIMG0606.jpg

CIMG0622.jpg

CIMG0558.jpg

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0567.jpg

CIMG0574.jpg

CIMG0586.jpg

CIMG0588.jpg

CIMG0606.jpg

CIMG0622.jpg

[Announcement!]​

Pat-

[Update no.11]​

It´s time fo another short update on my I.M.C. Titan pilot cosplay. So all I did was fiberglass some pieces and cut off all the unwanted fiberglass. That´s it! xD Like... seriously.

Pat-

CIMG0630.jpg

P6131845.jpg

CIMG0630.jpg

P6131845.jpg

[Update no.13]​

Another week past and it´s time for another weekly update! Finally school is over and I can continue working on my titan pilot. So I managed to finish all the boot pieces but before you say anything I just wanna say that those "claws" will be later remade to make them look more game accurate. Just think about it as a prototype thingy or something. xd Also I lifted those claws a bit so they won´t touch the ground which means or I think it won´t break that easily that way. Anyway for now that would be all. Enjoy!

Pat-

P6181862.jpg

P6231893.jpg

CIMG0783.jpg

CIMG0787.jpg

CIMG0779.jpg

CIMG0790.jpg

CIMG0793.jpg

CIMG0807.jpg

P6181862.jpg

P6231893.jpg

CIMG0783.jpg

CIMG0787.jpg

CIMG0779.jpg

CIMG0790.jpg

CIMG0793.jpg

CIMG0807.jpg

[Announcement!]​

Kinda forgot about this but I updated the first post - "List of all the files I use"

Pat-

[Update no.14]​

So last week I kinda forgot writing a weekly update on this build and by the time I realised it I was on a vacation = no internet. So that´s why I´am gonna write down last weeks update today. Again I made some progress but this time not on the armor but on the equipment or to be more precise I started working on the R-101C Carbine and again I´am gonna use this scratchbuild tutorial to make it. (Link to the tutorial below!) Also a real shame that there are no informations about the guns in Titanfall like lenght, height and such and due to that I had a hard time scaling the gun. Still, I think it should be allright. Oh and I covered the boot parts with two layers of fiberglass resin. That would be all! Enjoy! :D

Scratchbuild tutorial - http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...oard-weapons-for-noobs?highlight=scratchbuilt

Pat-

CIMG0813.jpg

CIMG0850.jpg

CIMG0852.jpg

CIMG0855.jpg

CIMG0857.jpg

CIMG0858.jpg

CIMG0861.jpg

CIMG0865.jpg

CIMG0813.jpg

CIMG0850.jpg

CIMG0852.jpg

CIMG0855.jpg

CIMG0857.jpg

CIMG0858.jpg

CIMG0861.jpg

CIMG0865.jpg

[Announcement!]​

Pat-

[Update no.15]​

It´s update time again! Or more like this update was supposed to be posted here last week on sunday but I was busy and I even forgot about the previous update so yeah... Anyway so like I said I spent most of last week on a vacation - from monday till friday so I wasn´t able to work on the armor at all. But right after I got home I started working on it right away. I started working on the shins and the left shoulder. I started scratchbuilding them out of cardboard so hopefully they will be finished by next the next update. I also ordered a few things for the undersuit too - a MOLLE Leg panel and some pouches. Hopefully they will arrive soon. xd Other than that well I´am looking for some PVC pipes which I´am gonna use as the gun barrels for the R-101C Carbine. And until I find them I can´t really continue working on it so I think I will start scratchbuilding the Data knife or the pistol. That would be all for today. Enjoy!

Pat-

[Announcement!]​

Pat-

[Update no.16]​

Weekly update number 16 incoming! So as you might tell the progress on my titan pilot goes well... really slowly. It´s because I wanna take my time with this build :D and also I´am lazy. xD But anyway let´s get back to my armor. So I managed to finish both shins and the right shoulder armor. Yeah there are some minor flaws on both of them and I´am aware of them, but I will fix them later during the bondo stage. I also coated both of them with two layers of fiberglass resin but sadly I ran out of it so next week I gotta go and buy some. The things for the undersuit still did not arrived so that´s a bummer but atleast I will have some more pictures to show you in the next update. xD Also I did some work on the R-101C Carbine. It´s not much but hopefully I can find some PVC pipes really soon cause till then I can´t really start adding details on the gun. That would be all for the progress stuff. Just sayin but right now I only have to finish like 6 or so pieces and I will basically have the whole armor "finished". Yeah after the easy scratchbuild stage will come the pain in the butt bondo stage xD but I must say that I´am more confident in my skills than before, but I´am still faaaaar away from "armor making god". Also I have been thinking about a way of attaching the shins. So basically the thing I come up with is buying some football/soccer shin guards and screw them on it. Cause just leaving the shins and using some straps won´t be the best solution and it will surely keep coming down. But I´am not sure so if you guys or gals got a better idea then please tell me. :D Anyway that is all for this week. Enjoy!

Pat-

P7152012.jpg

P7192027.jpg

P7182021.jpg

P7192036.jpg

P7202037.jpg

P7152012.jpg

P7192027.jpg

P7182021.jpg

P7192036.jpg

P7202037.jpg