Hotel room available for San Diego Comic-Con 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traghatti

Hey everyone,
Due to chance events my party and I were able to secure a different hotel for this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. The hotel we had booked originally through Comic-Con’s early bird sale has a no refund policy, therefore we’re selling off the room to anyone interested. I would like to get this sold off and receive payment as soon as I can since the Con is coming up quick. Once payment is made and verified I will need some additional information to transfer the room reservation over to you. I will post further information on this as it becomes available.
This post will be taken down once I have a confirmed payment for the room-First come first serve! I will prefer a verified Paypal transfer.
The hotel is the Town and Country resort in hotel circle, it's also on the free shuttle route to the convention center. I'll be transferring the room to you for the same price I paid for it through Comic-Con early bird registration. The room is booked from Wed July 23rd to Sunday July 27th.

Please feel free to email me with any questions/concerns you have. Or you can call/text me at 626-488-1478.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back