Halo 5: Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought that was the diedacts voice on the trailer talking to arbitraiter.........

cant wait for the master chief collection tho pre ording it today!!!!!

maybe the arbiter is going to be part of the main story line like in halo 2... halo campaign so slipt with the chief and him so maybe halo 5 will be like that for locke and john.

i liked the co ope in halo 3 with arbitrator but its abit confusing from then on..... i mean i don't remember a reference to where he went in 4 even tho at the end of 3 he was a Allie

at this point i havnt looked at the halo books but im guessing i ma have to buy the books and comics to get the full picture

would love for some sort of co-op spartan ops in with halo 5

he's an allie still I mean oni is trying too wipe out the elites but lord hood is trying to keep them with us not with the rest.

i liked the co ope in halo 3 with arbitrator but its abit confusing from then on..... i mean i don't remember a reference to where he went in 4 even tho at the end of 3 he was a Allie

at this point i havnt looked at the halo books but im guessing i ma have to buy the books and comics to get the full picture

would love for some sort of co-op spartan ops in with halo 5
Simply put, the Arbiter went back to the Elite home world to try and spread his message of peace towards humanity, and while doing so a fanatical religious sect incited a rebellion against the Arbiter. This religious sect would later become the Covenant Remnant, the forces present in Halo 4, who are devoted towards the Didact and all other Forerunner technology. During the events of Halo 4, the Arbiter is likely still trying to control the Sanghelli and rebuild their society.

That trailer was kinda dark, when he said at the end "What will you think of your friend when you learn what I have truly done"? (Paraphrased)... I like Thel too much as a character to suddenly have him be a bad guy

Re: Halo 5. ( Guardians)

Just moving Halo 5 thread into Halo Discussion forum...

Halo 4 did nothing for me at all, I played the campaign for 1 or 2 levels, and only played Multiplayer until I ran out of those Mountain Dew double XP codes.

Really hoping 5 will turn it around, very excited to check out the Beta whenever that happens.

I have to say i must be one of the only people that actually enjoyed Halo 4 for the lore and the story. I have yet to get to reading the last of the Kilo 5 series so if there is something in there that I am missing. But I think that Arbie Finds out that Oni is playing all sides. They sold the guns that caused the civil war. So with the trailer I am guessing hes referring to him striking back. Against everything that happened during "The Thursday war"

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    915.1 KB · Views: 438
(The Links have been updated) Anyone get any emails with the title "The Hunt Continues"? There is a picture with no visible links except if you hover your mouse over certain stars. These links reveal a small picture.

Put some of them together from around the web and world and you get this awesome scene.

The picture is almost done as you can see. Many people have been hard at work on this at Halo Waypoint. Here's the link to the thread if you want to stay up to date.

Analysis Time!

We have two sides, Blue Team and Red Team.

From left to right we have Linda, John, Kelly, and Fred. The first thing I noticed was how many gadgets Linda has on her helmet. Overkill maybe? I think it looks sick! Anyone have any idea what Linda's or Fred's helmet permutations may be?

TK8TAtf.jpg

Now for Red Team. No specifics are known but speculation is going around. From left to right, Unknown, possibly Macer, Locke, and possibly Romeo or Buck. For the second spartan (possibly Macer), I'm seeing a small resemblance to the Pathfinder helmet. Either way, I'm really digging that helmet!

3zmdc9q.jpg

I"m really liking the armor coming in Halo 5. Seeing the main picture unfold on Halo Waypoint and listening to Benjamin Geraud is getting me really excited. The awesomeness of returning characters from the Halo Universe is sending chills down my spine. I'm almost half tempted to postpone any future builds just so I can focus on the Halo 5 armor. What are your reactions to this puzzle art?

Have you guys seen this?
Just the animated version of the poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back