Halo 5: Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also interested in this. I've listened to some of his stuff but not all of it. Is it because he theorizes the lore of Halo by possibly giving away campaign details that may happen in future halos?

It's more the fact that 90% of the videos he puts out are nothing but speculation and conjecture. He doesn't deal so much in solid facts, and a lot of the mis-informed arguments started on other discussion forums are usually as a direct result of taking his speculation as fact. Admittedly, some of his lore speculation can be quite interesting, but that's unfortunately as far as it goes, and if you're looking for actual information on anything it might be better either going to the Waypoint forums, or hunting around for other official information releases by trusted media outlets. Anything that's not officially endorsed by 343i themselves is to be treated as speculation, and should be considered with a healthy dose of salt.

Yes I saw that yesterday. I'm doing good at keeping secrets on Twitter, but for you guys wanting to avoid spoilers please stay off the internet.[emoji4] With the Xbox UK and early story codes released gameplay. Lots of people are spreading the word.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

What kind of sick planet do we live on where people would wanna spoil something like this??? I will throw my computer and phone out the window of my 2nd story apartment if I see any spoilers......

What kind of sick planet do we live on where people would wanna spoil something like this??? I will throw my computer and phone out the window of my 2nd story apartment if I see any spoilers......

Some people unfortunately have a twisted sense of humour. Your best defence against having the game plot spoiled for you is to avoid any areas where game discussion is a potential - that means message boards, Youtube, forums. Spoilers are only an issue if you allow yourself to be put into a position where people can spoil things for you.

Given that Halo 5 releases in little over a week, I doubt it's a tall order to go 'dark' and abstain from places such as Halo Waypoint, Reddit, Twitter, and game-focused Youtube channels such as HaloFollower, ReadyUpLive, IGN, so on and so forth. We here at the 405th take an equally dim view of spoiler content, and any posts featuring spoilers will be dealt with quickly.

Some people unfortunately have a twisted sense of humour. Your best defence against having the game plot spoiled for you is to avoid any areas where game discussion is a potential - that means message boards, Youtube, forums. Spoilers are only an issue if you allow yourself to be put into a position where people can spoil things for you.

Given that Halo 5 releases in little over a week, I doubt it's a tall order to go 'dark' and abstain from places such as Halo Waypoint, Reddit, Twitter, and game-focused Youtube channels such as HaloFollower, ReadyUpLive, IGN, so on and so forth. We here at the 405th take an equally dim view of spoiler content, and any posts featuring spoilers will be dealt with quickly.

Nah I know. :) I just hate party poopers. LoL! Its all good.

Halo Waypoint have released a tool for allowing users to customise and preview their Halo 5 Spartan model. You can find this tool HERE.

The model does, unfortunately, suffer from some texture mapping issues, but otherwise it's a fun thing to play with. I'm hoping that somebody with a reasonable proficiency might be able to extract the models from this tool, in a similar manner to the Destiny Model Generator.

DANG!! Awesome!

Halo Waypoint have released a tool for allowing users to customise and preview their Halo 5 Spartan model. You can find this tool HERE.

The model does, unfortunately, suffer from some texture mapping issues, but otherwise it's a fun thing to play with. I'm hoping that somebody with a reasonable proficiency might be able to extract the models from this tool, in a similar manner to the Destiny Model Generator.

punches wall fifty times before screaming. I will end you in halo 6 you, and I'm going to yes this before everyone one else... "I'm buying the whole bar if we pull this off"- buck.

Huntthetruth blew my mind today and I am so ready. Midnight can't come soon enough! See you guys on
Halo 5[emoji4]

I'm not I've been watching the Xbox Live event for about an hour and a half now and I've managed to step out of the room every time they said spoiler alert so I think I'll be okay

well I just beat it and I'm taking it out on gears of war, at some point the chainsaw isn't going to cut it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the Guardians have the ability to recover Cortana somehow.

you where close to the truth.

you where close to the truth.

foxleader, please read THIS before posting any information regarding the plotline for Halo 5. You've just potentially spoiled the game for me, and I'm not happy - in the future, please spoiler your posts if it contains any information pertaining to the game.

I'll only ask this once, be fair to others who haven't finished the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
foxleader, please read THIS before posting any information regarding the plotline for Halo 5. You've just potentially spoiled the game for me, and I'm not happy - in the future, please spoiler your posts if it contains any information pertaining to the game.

I'll only ask this once, be fair to others who haven't finished the game.

oh I didn't leak anything we didn't already guess at, and if I wanted to I'd let you know the end, heck I'm holding back pretty much the whole thing, just hinting at something I knew for fours ago in a redvsblue episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I didn't leak anything we didn't already guess at, and if I wanted to I'd let you know the end, heck I'm holding back pretty much the whole thing, just hinting at something I knew for fours ago in a redvsblue episode.

Regardless, please keep potential leaks spoilered. No hints, no sly leads on the plotline - keep it clean. I'm sure you'd feel the same in the reverse position.

Warzone is beautiful. I had to play one game of multiplayer before heading into campaign. The soundtrack even has glimpses of some nostalgic keyes from previous titles. But the graphics always leave me in awe, and Fireteam Osiris, well, I have a favourite out of those 4. :cool
If anyone's looking for someone to co-op or play multiplayer, add Deadly Chikadee on Xbox One. I'm always looking to play with new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back