Halo 5: Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a shot from Blue team leaving Pillar of Autumn in pursuit of the damaged Covenant ship.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

this is likely the section right after the Spartans were first issued their armor and the attack on the covenant ship that was attacking the escape frigate near Chi Ceti IV.

and hunt the truths little clips are from this. the cake is a lie and so is ONI. lol

[video]https://youtu.be/hCP0GSB2A8E[/video]

Did anyone else notice that the toy in the trailer? It's not Master Chief. uploadfromtaptalk1443845646708.png

okay I'm going to put my ear's on and see if I can't find something new about these owls that are popping up, because now we have to ask ourselves this question, "what are they for? and where are they going?"

Maybe it's an imposter? Or it is a unfortunate outcome from something Chief tried to stop.

lets not forget that the chief's DNA is like that of the didact's so it could just be reacting to him just being in the area.

All I can say is I'm so excited for this game! I usually never get the limited edition of anything, but I pre-ordered the limited edition of Guardians! It's going to be interesting to see what all they add to the story line of Halo!

All I can say is I'm so excited for this game! I usually never get the limited edition of anything, but I pre-ordered the limited edition of Guardians! It's going to be interesting to see what all they add to the story line of Halo!
I had to by both the console and the collectors edition. My wife and I play together so I was able to make a convincing argument. [emoji4]

I'm so Hyped!

I had to by both the console and the collectors edition. My wife and I play together so I was able to make a convincing argument. [emoji4]

I'm so Hyped!

Same here. We had to buy the Halo Xbox because you can't play split screen anymore.

Reading everyone comments leading up to this point has been great. Seeing everyone points of view is great. If you guys go back to locke's gameplay video you can hear knew things that grunts say to locke. Also Halo 5 will have a Clan setup page like that of Halo 2 on the game. Also another note, do not believe anything that comes from HaloFollower on youtube 343i & Microsoft really hate what comes out of that group. But anyways I hope everyone enjoys the game as much as me.

Would you mind elaborating on the HF comment? This is the first I'm hearing about it. Maybe link to an official 343 comment?

Sent using Tapatalk

I'm so Hyped!

Ah, that's awesome that you guys play together though! You just get double the fun! I'm going through the whole series again in prep for the release.

new news the fact are out the chief is AWOL and something is about to break in the story that can't be fixed by words or even actions. and if you don't believe me just watch halofollower and then cry for our hero has fallen this time he's gone vegata and no one can stop him.

new news the fact are out the chief is AWOL and something is about to break in the story that can't be fixed by words or even actions. and if you don't believe me just watch halofollower and then cry for our hero has fallen this time he's gone vegata and no one can stop him.

He may have some good theories when it comes to halo lore but I'll wait until Halo 5 comes out. I really want to make Halo 5 as spoiler free as I can. The only exception to that rule is hunt the truth :).

Would you mind elaborating on the HF comment? This is the first I'm hearing about it. Maybe link to an official 343 comment?

I'm also interested in this. I've listened to some of his stuff but not all of it. Is it because he theorizes the lore of Halo by possibly giving away campaign details that may happen in future halos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back