Washington Fan Film to be underway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf260

Hello everybody, Ian here. for a while now i have been writing a script for an upcoming halo fan film. still trying to figure out exactly what i want, how i want it and where it will be.

main problems:
-Cast
-covenant animations
Yes, i do live in washington, and if any of you are interested, i wanted to combine together and make a movie in washington (if you live here of course). Mainly if possible, i would prefer ODSTs and marines, but a few spartans is never too bad:) if interested, please private message me and we could all agree on a location and i will discuss the plot, i have been wanting this fan film for a while, but me (1 ODST) alone, cannot accomplish this!

Thank you for your time and i hope we can figure something out:)

-Ian

Nice! I love seeing Halo fan films, especially considering how little actual Halo visual media we have outside the games. I can't really help out myself, since I'm both on the other side of the country, and don't have a full suit yet, but I definitely look forward to seeing your completed project :) Good luck!

thank you:) and i do agree, there arent that many fan films out there, at least that i know of, i plan on working on it all summer and making it the best i can!

-Ian

WA is a pretty big, are you on the West or East side?

I can not really help since all I have is my undersuit and a few weapons completed. My main armor (H4 Rogue) won't be completed for a few more months :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back