Spartan Service Number Forum Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine without a service number for now, ta. I don't fancy sitting on the NUM pad and wriggling my butt cheeks until I get a random number :p

What's wrong with ours? Need more Information? What else?

Upon review, not sure there is any - unless people are somehow encouraged/required to provide a service number in place of a custom callsign.

I'd like to know what the requirements are for being 'accepted', however.

I should have everything detailed out as far as what the requirements are on the first page for each type of entry.

missymae35, you listed yourself as a Spartan-III, their numbers do not begin with an "S-", that is reserved for Spartan-II's. Pretty much any other letter works, but if it isn't one of the characters (letters/symbols) I have shown as being one of the particular Spartan-III groups (Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Delta/etc), then you can select which one of the existing groups you'd like to be listed under, otherwise I'll toss you in the unsorted group.

Chernobyl, no lucky numbers, eh?
How about 11143-00076-WS?
You already used 76, so I included it, and the value 11143 is actually the member id you have when I visit your profile. Not sure what your initials are, so WS can totally change.
Technically, for the shortened callsign, I'd prefer to format it as WS076, but I let that slide since you are our lovely Librarian. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer to format it as WS076, but I let that slide since you are our lovely Librarian. :)

I wouldn't. No offence, but W76S is the sign I'll be using. I appreciate that this is all a little harmless fun, and I appreciate your work - but c'mon. You don't need my actual initials :p

Jedi hand-wave

Updated my info to most recent.

OBI (Obi-Jeff Kenobi) | S-088 | Spartan II - CLASSIFIED | Spartan IV Armor | UNSC Infinity - Tactical Officer |1st. Lieutenant | Worcester, MA - Earth |

Hello all. New to the community and this will be my first post. Just wanted to throw my info into the pile as well.

SPARTAN-713: Leviathan (SoloHellsing) | Spartan-II Class-II || Special Projects: Selbstmord Mannschaft | Rank: None || Arizona

Character Bio:
One of the few rumored candidates to be pulled from anywhere in the Inner Colonies. Used as a guinea pig for new Spartan enhancements and one of only 20 to survive the process. The new enhancements caused mental instability and so were never put into production and all survivors of the tests were enrolled into one of James Ackerson’s black ops projects.

Selbstmord Mannschaft:
Members of Selbstmord Mannschaft were sent on solo missions to complete high profile objectives under all conditions and were to complete the objectives by any means necessary. Many of Selbstmord Mannschaft are listed as KIA.

Spartan Details:
SPARTAN-713 is a survivalist expert and has undergone extensive training in firearms of all kinds. One of the least mentally unstable of the group in Selbstmord, SPARTAN-713 has taken it upon himself to try and keep track of the other members of the Selbstmord Mannschaft. Prone to angry outburst, he has been known to exhibit extreme rage and on occasion has entered a berserker state. One such instance was during an operation were SPARTAN-713 was ordered to bring down a Convenient supply chain guarded by some of the elite Sangheili of the Convenient. The battle that raged during that operation was said to have spilled over to a neighboring star system causing untold destruction to both Convenient and UNSC forces. Both sides have given him the nickname Dragon of Chaos, due in part to his name Leviathan.
Many of his training instructors have said that “He’s not the smartest, strongest, or fastest Spartan to ever be trained but he will be the hardest to kill. God help us all.”
One of few special attributes of SPARTAN-713 is his near superhuman endurance. He is given the most dangerous missions with the highest percentage of failure. To date he has completed all missions assigned to him. It is rumored that when he is sent on one of his suicide missions, High Command is hoping he doesn’t come back.

SPARTAN-001: Kyle (Church) | Spartan-II Class-I || Special Projects: //CLASSIFIED// | Blue Team || Birmingham, Alabama

S-147: Jeremy (Sithslayer78) | Spartan-II Class-II || EVA Fireteam Zulu || Rank: Master Sergeant|| Baltimore, MD

Might as well add myself to the list.

24502-33019-JW
: Josh Wagstaff (blackout11c) | ODST || 2nd Squad, C Company, 3rd Regiment, 105th Shock Trooper Division | Captain || Auckland, New Zealand

SPARTAN-089: Burt | Spartan-II Class-I || Green Team || Rank: Master Chief Petty Officer || Florida

Re: Spartan I & Experimental Projects List

02552-10353-CB: Corrie Brennan (kilroyactual117) | UNSC Army Airborne Officer | | 52nd Airborne Division: Alpha Company | 1st Lieutenant | | San jose, CA, USA

P.S. dont suppose you would mind making a new category for Army personnel would you?

Name: Brennan, Corrie, D
serial number: 02552-10353-CB
Unit: 52nd airborne division, Alpha company
place of birth: Detroit, Michigan, United republic of North America
Date of birth: December 10th, 2510
comanding officer: Lieutenant David Brandon
Qualified expert: M6H auto pistol, M6S/socom auto pistol, M7S/socom sub machine gun, MA5C ICWS, M45D tactical shotgun, M395 designated marksman rifle, M739 Squad Automatic Weapon.
armor: specialy modified UNSC Army Airborne armor (modified by user, does not meet standard uniform or safety regulations)
current post: UNSC Infinity

bio: Lieutenant Brennan is a career soldier in the UNSC Army airborne. Lieutenant Brandon has deep military history in his family and grew up knowing he was was going to be a soldier. He joined the Army through an ROTC at the College of Slipspace Engineering on Reach, Lieutenant Brennan was given the opurtunity to participate in several ONI REAP-X projects and was offered many prestigious positions in military inteligence and engineering, but refused in favor of front line service with the airborne. He saw conflict in some of the bloodiest battles of the human covenant war, including the battle of Jericho IIV, the battle of Reach, and the battle of earth. Among his notable actions were being present at the saber launch facility used by Noble team during operation UPPERCUT, surviving the flood infestation at Voi, and defending old Mombasa from the prophet of regret's initial assault, as well as surviving the battle of installation 00. After the war he was present during the first and second battles of requiem, and was in line to be part of a team to pursue The Master Chief upon his going AWOL, before the job was deemed a better fit for Fire Team Osiris. He is noted as a hands on leader, often his actions are considered foolish by his supervisors as he tends to put himself in harm's way to inspire his men. Unfortunatly the long length of combat the Lieutenant has participated in has begun to take a tole on his mental and physical health, and he is being considered for a mandatory retirement, though he is fighting it tooth and nail. Lieutenant Brennan has made over 150 combat jumps and participated in over 45 operations, 20 of which were full campaigns. He curently is stationed on infinity as personal liaison to Captain Thomas Lasky on all Army affairs aboard the ship.

Re: Spartan-IV List

could i please get:

90385-33442- RA: Russell Anderson (Ultratarantula) RA442 Spartan IV Stalker FT Lancer SGT Australia QLD

S-150: Tucker (Yortsorm) | Spartan-II Class-II || Blue Team/Spartan-II Project | Cpt || Johnstown, CO
(NOTE: my character is Tucker from the Red VS Blue Series)

SPARTAN-106: | Spartan-II Class-I | Fireteam Charon| Rank: Team Leader || Chino, CA

Name: Corwin Hoogland
Spartan tag: S-106
Home world: Earth
D.O.B.: 1/06
Classification: Spartan II
Armor: Mjolnir Mk.VI Gen-2 "NIGHTMARE"
Height: 7' 4"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown

Brief Bio: S-106 uses the same base armor as S-117, but with a few custom enhancements for extensive night operations, hence the codename "NIGHTMARE".

B011: Jennifer (taburde) (call-sign “Tab”) | Spartan-III | |Beta Company: Dart Team | Ensign | | Kansas City, MO

Name: Jennifer
Spartan Tag:
B011
Birthplace:
Horizon, Crasus (bonus points to anyone getting that reference)
DOB:
November 11, 2531
Program:
Spartan III Beta Company
Ensign
Armor:
Forest/Yellow GEN1 Mk. V MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armour
Weight:
234 lbs.
Height:
6'4"
Hair Colour:
Dark Brown
Eye Colour:
Brown
Blood Type:
O-

Brief Bio:
Pulled from Operation: TORPEDO due to exemplary versatility with various combat situations. Earned call-sign due to tendency to "tab" through data files rapidly during briefings. Currently Marksman and communications officer for Dart Team; last contacted investigating Insurrectionist operations in the space surrounding Hellas.

So, what do you guys think?​

10404-00467-JA: Spartan "Rooster" Alexander (Rooster) | Spartan IV ||| 1st Lieutenant | | Melbourne, Fl

Name: Jack AlexanderBirthplace: Chicago, IL United States
DOB: April 02, 2531
Program: Spartan IV
Armor: Red MK VI Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor
Height: 7'2"
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Blood Type: A-

Bio:
Born April 2nd, 2331 on Earth, Jack Alexander lived an uneventful life in North America. After trying his hand at an ordinary life in the construction industry, a strong sense of patriotism and duty pushed him to enlist in the UNSC. His confidence boosted by his recruiter, Alexander enlisted under an ODST contract. During indoctrination, he barely kept from being disqualified until one day, a cadre told him he was bringing shame to the UNSC and, more importantly, to the family patch he wore on his right breast. Fueled by the shame and a stewing rage of the insult, he would rally and proceed to graduate near the top of his class with top scores for marksmanship,nighttime and aerial warfare as well as a prime first duty station on the scenic planet Reach. His first years active duty were filled with high performance and ,to his superiors chagrin, a habit for oversleeping. His squadmates quickly and ironically nicknamed him Rooster for his frequent morning tardiness and extreme early morning grumpiness. Eventually in 2551, he was transferred to the 4th ODSTs,the "Bullfrogs". Under a year later, Alexander would make his first contact with the covenant during the battle of Reach, primarily aiding in evacuations of major cites, as well as assisting Spartan-B312 "Noble 6" in retaking Traxus tower. He and his unit were evacuated from Reach shorty after. Further combat with the covenant wouldn't been seen until for months. In October 2552 Alexander would participate in the failed aerial infiltration of the Prophet of Regret's flagship, the Solemn Penance. As the Solemn Penance escaped, Alexander's pod was disabled and thrown inland, toward the edge of the city. Unable to establish radio contact with the UNSC and eager to get back in the fight, Alexander attempted to rally local resistance to push and re-establish contact with UNSC forces. Covenant defenses would prove too heavy though, and eventually Alexander would be forced to give up on his push to the heart of the city, instead taking control of a police station and establishing a really point for any other isolated UNSC forces. Alexander would later receive a silver star for his actions. Staying in the UNSC after the war, he would volunteer for the Spartan IV program, and be rejected. However, as more funding was allowed following the success of the first wave of Spartan IVs, Alexander would be offered the opportunity to join the second group in receiving the Spartan augmentation. He immediately accepted. His old nickname of "Rooster" would catch up with him as a Spartan, as he was reunited with a former squadmate who had successfully received the Spartan IV augmentation with the first group. Rooster was noted as frequently expressing his displeasure for orders, but following them anyway,as well as a general heightened aggression in a fight. Refusing to give up his ODST helmet because "Your new helmet stinks, this one smells like home" Rooster forced ONI engineers to retrofit his helmet with the Mjolnir Mk VI upgrades, an act some other former ODSTs would later replicate.

Am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back