Spartan Service Number Forum Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive always called my spartan S-508
as to all the info after, i honestly wouldnt have a clue about any of it.
508 is my personal homage to Mad Max and my love of his Interceptor in the first film, whose ID on the roof is MFP-508

S-107: Jack (SA260) | Spartan-II Class-I || ONI: Section 3, Delta Six (Actual) | Commander || Sydney, Australia

Thanks WandererTJ! (I used to go by 095 until I found that another person had that serial tag. Oh well.)

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN 248:Fletcher (Squizzy) | Spartan-II || UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command: Blue Team | Colonel || Melbourne, Australia

Spartan 071:Mason (Bug) | Spartan-III | UNSC Special Force Strike Team: STONE | Commander | Townsville, Austalia

S-202: Brent (Cagey) | Spartan-II Class-II || 405th Australian Regiment | Master Chief Petty Officer || Perth, Western Australia

Name: Brent
Spartan tag: S-202
Home world: Earth
D.O.B.: Classified
Classification: Spartan II Class II
Armor: RED Mk VI
Weight: pre augmentation: 100kg. post augmentation: 140kg.
Height: 5' 8"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Blood type: B-Positive

S-511: Parjal (nikolojedison) | Spartan-II ||Spectre Team| Rank: Pending || Minnesota

Name: Parjal [redacted]
Homeworld: Troy
Height: 6'3" (190.5 cm)
Hair: Dishwater blonde
Eye: dark blue

Thanks so much for organising it all, WandererTJ!

S-819: Cam (Zoomer246) | Spartan II-Class II || ONI Assassin | Rank: Master Sergeant || Indianapolis, In

S-007: Tom(maultierowned) | Spartan-II Class-I || UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command: Red Team-Alpha Team | Petty Officer First Class ||Brisbane, Australia

Name: Tom
Spartan tag: S-007
Home world: Mars
D.O.B.: // Classified //
Classification: Spartan II Class I
Weight:
-Pre augmentation: 130kg
-Post augmentation: 250kg without MJOLNIR
-With MJOLNIR 500kg
Height:
-Pre Augmentation 6'6".
-Post Augmentation 6'10" without MJOLNIR
-With MJOLNIR- 7'
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Blood type: // Classified //

**Notes** // Classified //
Due to height of Subject before augmentation?1{Zy height was altered.Tuw^|S1u;3eKM><C5'W*5fC){1/FIf....
P~4^9?PS-007[9FF0 had no problems with `#gWcE}o,qx+f*4MB6A.
Has shown Increased }9_~m}0o6grs7l%:_8=@"79hI5|sFf CQB.
However &*FH~S-007^bLFYs+ppyV(yE watched...9^782sOf/-*%#*!~6*ship qualities.
4A3WL~yk:'ZuPxK0$*Mv~?~V(1S{ZT..9,55i3@?EQu615N?X>IN0_pK'a82*3

apparently it goes like this
S-508 - Doug "McChief" | Spartan-II Class-II |405th Australian Regiment | Battalion Beta |Master Chief Petty Officer | Brisbane, Qld, Australia |

Looks like we are getting a lot more people coming in!!! :)
I'll update it when I get the chance!

Yeah, I was rather stunned to see this, all the Aussies coming in. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!
And it's good to see people read the other comments, I spied someone using a modified version of my own SPARTAN Data about two or three comments up.

I have updated the list for all those who have followed the directions :)

Spartan 071:Mason (Bug) | Spartan-III | UNSC Special Force Strike Team: STONE | Commander | Townsville, Austalia
1) You need to specify which group you are going to be in, in regards to the Spartan-IIIs. Any names such as "Spartan-XXX" or "S-XXX" are reserved exclusively for the Spartan-II's. To do so, you simply need to add a Letter at the beginning of your number.
2) You have 1 single post at the 405th and it is in this thread. While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, you really should work on posting around, whether it is asking questions, posting pics of your projects, or contributing knowledge to others that have questions.

If you work on these two things, I will gladly add you to the list.

I've always considered my character to be a SPARTAN II, and his service number's always been S-079 (it has personal significance), but as that was assigned to a canon character (Arthur-079) I guess I'll opt for the following instead:

S-116: Eric (SPARTAN II) | Spartan-II Class I || Omega Team | Chief Petty Officer || Ottawa, ON, Canada

EDIT: Made minor changes to my character's info above (edited rank and location).

M-392: Michael (mwmanus) | Spartan-III || Headhunter || Atlanta, Ga

Name: Michael
Spartan tag: M-392
Home world: Eridanus II
D.O.B.: March 31, 2527
Classification: Spartan III
Weight: 298lbs no armor - 986lbs with armor
Height: 6' 10" no armor - 7'2" with armor
Hair color: Dark Blond
Eye color: Blue-Green

Brief Bio: Not much is "officially" known about M-392 (most biographical information is derived from unofficial testimony from anyone who has encountered this Spartan in the past).

At a young age, he had shown exceptional skill in most areas of combat and weaponry. He was chosen to take part in a secretive Spartan III Program as part of Mu Company.

After his augmentation was deemed a succes, he continued to show increasingly impressive skill in all areas of training. He was then pulled out of Mu company and was immediately given missions most Spartan III's would not have returned from. Having returned from every mission thus far, unscathed, he made a name for himself, becoming widely known as "one lucky son of a b****"

Not much is known about this point in his career, most say he was taken to become a headhunter and has since gone rogue offering his services as a mercenary for hire.

SPARTAN-017: Ethan (eth duggy) | Spartan-II || 248th Gilded Wardens (Formerly Beta Team) | Lieutenant Commander || Australia

~SPARTAN-017~

Name: Ethan
UNSC ID Number: //DATA EXPUNGED//
Spartan Enlistment: //DATA EXPUNGED//
Birthdate: //DATA EXPUNGED//
Home Planet: Earth

Biological Data:
Height:
~Pre-augmentation - 6' 7"
~Post-augmentation - 7' 2"
Weight:
~Pre-augmentation - 155 lbs.
~Post-augmentation - 275 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Brief Bio:
S-017 was one of the Spartans assigned to Red Team, Beta squad. Team Beta was the largest splinter team of Red Team and consisted of the majority of the SPARTAN-IIs who had been deployed to the surface of Reach. They were tasked with the defence of the Orbital Defence Platforms' generators against Covenant attack. After their Pelican dropship, Bravo 001 was shot down, the SPARTANs were forced to make a high-altitude jump to the ground, S-017 maneuvered his free fall in order to land optimally with little sustained damage atop of a small forest mountain side. S-017 received orders to regroup with Beta squad, assigned to defend one of the planet's Orbital Defence Generators against the Covenant, as the remaining Beta squad SPARTANs defended against two armoured divisions, three Covenant cruisers emerged from cloak and headed toward the UNSC position.
The UNSC Majestic was then ordered by Central Command to bombard the approaching Covenant forces. The Majestic fired six MAC rounds onto the target area. S-017 saw the MAC rounds being bombarded into his squadron; S-017 took matters into his own hands and located six Seraphs on an attack course to eliminate the UNSC Majestic. S-017 leaped from atop the mountain side onto the last Seraph, thus resulting in damage to his visor. S-017 took control of the Seraph eliminating the pilot on board. S-017 ascended through Reach’s atmosphere and initiated a slip space jump away from Reach to a human controlled area of space. Currently Ethan is a member of a growing chapter of Spartans, the 248th Gilded Wardens, led by S-144.
During his training, S-017 was quiet and efficient, often displaying high levels of resilience and endurance during combat situations as well as making daring decisions in order for success.

Combat Ratings:
~Sharpshooting: 9
~CQC: 10
~Mid-Range: 10
~Explosive: 9
~Energy Weapons: 8
~Ground driving: 7
~Gunner: 10
~Air Units: 10

Armour Permutations:
~MJOLNIR MK.V [K] Brimmed Commando helmet.
~MJOLNIR MK.V Torso.
~MJOLNIR MK. V [M] Security Shoulders
~MJOLNIR MK. V Gauntlets + UA Buckler attachment
~MJOLNIR MK. V Legs + UA/CHOBAM attachment.

Loadout:
~MA5C Assault Rifle/BR55 Battle Rifle
~M6G Magnum Sidearm
~2X M6 Frag Grenade
~Titanium Carbide Combat Knife

Glad to see my number carried over, however I'll add a little info :)

Sierra-247: James (murishani047) | Spartan-II Class-II || Nationwide Spartans Special Operations Division | Rank: Captain/Special Operations Leader || Kirksville, MO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biological Data:
Birthdate: July 27, [REDACTED]
Home Planet: Harvest
Pre-Augmentation Height: 5' 5"
Pre-Augmentation Weight: [REDACTED]
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Bio:
James was orphaned on Harvest after the Covenant attack, and was selected as a candidate for the 2nd class of Spartan-IIs. After training he was recruited by the then leader of the Nationwide Spartans, Spartan Fearful. Being an expert DMR marksman, he was hand-picked by Captain Yato, Sierra-Echo-524, the head of the Special Operations Division, and given the rank of Commander. The Spec Ops Division was issued a new set of modified MJOLNIR ODST armor, as well as tactical upgrades of their choice.

James served on the NWS Flagship, the UNSC Space Turtle, until they were recalled to Reach to fight off the invading Covenant Forces. The NWS played a background roll during the fall of Reach, mostly defending and evacuating citizens from the cities. Unfortunately, the Space Turtle took crippling damage during the evacuation, and James-247 managed to escape aboard a Pelican with the ship's AI, Juanito, and rendezvoused with another UNSC vessel.

After the Human-Covenant War ended, Fearful went into semi-retirement, and Yato took over the NWS, given the rank of Rear Admiral, promoting James-247 to Captain and leader of the Spec Ops Division. He was also reenlisted to help train the new Spartan-IV recruits in the War Games Simulations aboard the UNSC Infinity until the Space Turtle's replacement and new NWS flagship, the UNSC Gamera was constructed. However, by the time Infinity reached Requiem, construction was complete and James returned to duty aboard the Gamera along with Yato-SE-524 and Juanito.

Equipment Requisitions:

ARMOR
Helmet: MJOLNIR GEN. 2 ODST fitted with GEN. 1 UA/CMN
Body: MJOLNIR GEN. 2 UA/ODST
Left Shoulder: MJOLNIR GEN. 2 Scout
Right Shoulder: MJOLNIR GEN. 2 ODST
Forearms: MJOLNIR GEN. 2 Twin Plated fitted with a GEN. 1 Tactical/TACPAD
Legs: MJOLNIR Gen. 2 Contoured with Tactical/Soft Case
Primary Armor Color: STEEL
Secondary Armor Color: GOLD

LOADOUT
Primary Weapon: M395 DMR
Secondary Weapon: BR85 Battle Rifle
Sidearm: M6D Magnum
Melee: Standard-Issue Combat Knife
(Sidenote, Spartan Fearful is one of my friends, but he doesn't use this site. Would it be possible to add his number to the list anyway? Fearful's is F-007 (his gamertag is FearfulJBond007))

S-459 Jared (Gibbon) | Spartan-II Class II | | Omicron Team | Rank: CPO | | Gainesville, Florida, U.S.

01991-00925-SM: Steven-SM925 (Miller925) | Spartan-IV | Scout/Odst || FT: Wolf | Rank: Fireteam leader ||Phoenix, Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back