Halo 3 - Custom High Detail Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus Prime said:
Hey how did you all scale the HD chest piece? Armpit to armpit to get the width?

Doesn't matter, really. As long as it's accurate. Most people use the height for the scale, but since height, width, and depth are linked to each other when you scale (you can't scale one dimension differently from the others), it's pretty arbitrary which you use. My scaling tool based on Xtreme Tactics 101's scaling method will give you a good starting point. If you are proportionately thinner or bigger than the Master Chief, you'll have to make appropriate adjustments. I'd recommend building a lo-def chest first so you don't waste and inordinate amount of time pepping the wrong size HD chest. My smooth unfold of the lo-def chest is a pretty fast build if you choose to go that route.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the floating details and their respective platforms from the newer torso compatible with the older HD torso? I really don't want to manually make all of the details, but as there's no unfold of the new version, and as I suck at unfolding, I can't really do anything.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Are the floating details and their respective platforms from the newer torso compatible with the older HD torso? I really don't want to manually make all of the details, but as there's no unfold of the new version, and as I suck at unfolding, I can't really do anything.

there is a unfold you have to do some digging i have it printed an cut i never had to unfold thew newer torso

moefapie said:
do you still have the model of the first hd torso (from above on the first page) PLEASE HELP!

the first torso is on the wiki

how can I get the halo 2 elite head? I tried downloading it but on 4shared.com it keeps telling me " The file link that you requested is not valid. "

can anybody help? :)

thanks

kid you've been necroing for a while now, please for the love of god stop it. 1 check the date. 2 use search button and check date. 3 if you did this you would know that the shins are from crackhead09 in his model thread and never would have necroed this topic. dont bring it back!!

dude! look at the date!!! not mine the ones before it i already said once to leave it dead. if you want the files too bad, there old links and there dead. pm the creator instead of posting

Zero2o2 said:
Can anybody reupload the file from doc bytes helemt please will use his one but the helmet is down please???

Zero2o2

Looking for the version I used, Talk to FS. Seems to be a popular one ;)

DoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back