PAX South (San Antonio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickrtickr

Member DIN
S259
Hello fellow costumers.

I have just gotten tickets for the new PAX Convention (the all new PAX South!) next January (Yes I know it is a way off yet but I thought that I might as well get the ball rolling)

It is going to be held January 23-25th 2015 in San Antonio. Tickets were on sale a few days ago but I am not sure if they have sold out yet. as I said I wanted to get the ball rolling and get the information out there.

Here is a link to the site - http://south.paxsite.com/

I am really excited for this and hope that some of you may plan on attending.

I managed to get a Saturday only pass as the 3 day passes sold out in just a few hours. Really looking forward to it!

This is exciting, I've always dreamed of going to PAX. I'll have to make it a reality this year with it being so close to home. Now I've just got to convince the boyfriend but that should be easy, we'll most likely go Sat/Sun My first spartan (first cosplay!!!) should be finished in October so I'll be ready to go by January for sure. Can't wait for this to start, we'll absolutely have to make plans closer to the con date.

I just wanted to alert everybody that three day passes are sold out (!!!) but all days are still available individually. Saturday/Sunday are still just $30 per ticket and with a three day pass just costing $60 you're not really paying more unless you planned to go Friday as well. I'd post this in the South Western field butttt I don't have access to post there yet. Pass it on, I'd love to see plenty of Spartan there!

I am glad this is off to a good start. I am going to be there all days.

Saterday I will be a spartan and my brother will be a ODST

as this gets closer we can try and get a meet up arranged.

I have a couple full weekend badges I can sell at-cost to 405th members who need them.

Great seeing everyone yesterday - look forward to the pix Adam took & doing it all again sometime soon - RTX?

It was a total blast to see everyone Sat. And I wish I could have stayed longer. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back